• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifter

now may be a good time for the thunder to remind the spurs that parker would sleep with their wives without remorse or retribution.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Spurs have averaged 31 points per quarter since the fourth quarter of Game 1. The Thunder? 23 points per quarter.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
honestly, I feel like they can start etching SPURS on the rings now.

they're playing a different tier of basketball, it seems.

I knew this around the all star break. Especially after getting JAX and fatty.

This team was loaded for a 7 game series in every round. The competition isn't.

Cloudy

Banned
This game shows the difference a star PG makes. Dallas and LA had no one to make Westbrook work so he coasted on D and wreaked havoc on offense. Now he has to play a star and it's really taken away from his offense.

The announcers are crushing him for breaking the gameplan but he's shooting those long jumpers cos he's exhausted

Gabyskra

Banned
The announcers are crushing him for breaking the gameplan but he's shooting those long jumpers cos he's exhausted

What are you talking about seriously? Bullshit. He he has the best motor in the game, he's a freak. If you're tired, pass the ball, it takes less from you than jumping like he does for JS. "Settling for JS" happens because you're rattled, not because you can't take the effort anymore. Play some ball sometimes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This game shows the difference a star PG makes. Dallas and LA had no one to make Westbrook work so he coasted on D and wreaked havoc on offense. Now he has to play a star and it's really taken away from his offense.

he's shooting those long jumpers because that's all he can do on offense when his penetration is removed.

run a team? naw.

I knew this around the all star break. Especially after getting JAX and fatty.

This team was loaded for a 7 game series in every round. The competition isn't.

we don't see the Spurs much in Florida, but we always know the Spurs are contenders.

but this...I didn't expect this. they're playing like Champions. Everyone else has clear deficiencies and issues. ESPECIALLY in the East. I feel like the Thunder are the second best team left...and they don't really appear to be any competition. Rather, they don't appear to be a real threat. When the Spurs are off, they're still scoring enough to keep games close. And when they're on, they're running right the fuck away from you.

The M.O.B

KnDqtW

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @SherwoodStrauss: Kendrick Perkins sprints like he's in an invisible potato sack

pilonv1

RT @SherwoodStrauss: Kendrick Perkins sprints like he's in an invisible potato sack

he's been killing Perk all night.

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Perkins keeps tripping over KG's coattails & traveling

59m Ethan Strauss Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
It's beating a dead horse, but a dead horse should probably play over Kendrick Perkins

1h Ethan Strauss Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Kawhi just amnestied Perkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom