• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
The Spurs' achilles heel is their defense. If they lose a series it will be because of that.

To be more specific, it'll be because of defensive rebounding. Even when they do play good defense, OKC grabs the board and scores anyways. You almost want Ibaka taking those wide-open jumpers. Better than one of their slashers driving to the hoop

Think Spurs in 6 now. Bonner is done for the series. And no way Ibaka and Perkins do this again in the same game.

Westbrook is bound to go off one of these games though. I think expecting 100% isn't realistic, but overall production? This might be their breakthrough game.

Yeah but Harden and Westbrook aren't having on games. They have enough talent to go around even if Ibaka and Perk dont have games like this every night.
Ibaka and Perk will never shoot 18-20 together in one game ever again, EVER. Westbrook is gonna have another one of these games.

Cloudy

Banned
Even if the Spurs escape OKC, this series shows me that Miami can beat them as long as they chase guys off the 3pt line and crash the boards

Well then

This is quite a series. Okc is a helluva team. Durant IS going to win a championship.

Hopefully not this year though

Your team is too old. Timmy is done. Okc has outperformed the Spurs since the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter in game 2. Its done. Just like when Rocky was told to hit the middle Drago, there ain't no stoppin the OKC now they smell blood.

DMczaf

LOL @ Pop telling his guys not to foul, and they foul anyway.

Morons.

Oops, I'm sorry. THEY JUST PLAY THE RIGHT WAY! TEAM WORK! REAL BASKETBALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom