• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only laugh at the people that take JT seriously.

Anyway, just saw the box score. Ibaka 11-11? Dafuq was that? Was it mostly dunks or was he also hitting the jumper?

Lol no

I'll never take advice from u on how to be a fan. All you do is shit on your team all year and say u have no chance then pop off when they win. How brave

You don't have to take advice from me.

Like I said, jobber and Bati know what's up and <gasp> they aren't Laker fans!

Your bullshit response is as laughable as your sweep prediction.

NomarTyme

KINGS WIN!!!

KINGS WIN!!!

SamuraiX~, you can share this moment with us!

Hell yeah!

Not when you're in a mountain cabin with no cable. :p

jack-nicholson-frozen.jpg

at least he didn't miss it to go to a beatles listening party
What kind of loser did this?

Don't forget...they are undefeated on the road! (I can't say that enough...the shit is unreal!)

And they are a fucking 8 SEED!

:O

Yep man. I am not a big hockey fan but the Kings losing back in the early 90s in the finals still stings today. This shit is glorious. Bunch of roughneck straight hockey folk just jamming straight through the playoffs. Crazy.

I have several way to either listen to the radio feed or watch the game. When you try to watch every game, you have to prepare for everything!
Dude, I live in Costa Rica. I don't have nowhere near as many options as most of you guys have to follow the game when I'm not at home. It's just my phone and the ScoreMobile app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom