• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

header.gif

lmao, so good

giri

ph33nix is really salty over these losses.

Calm down, man.

You guys are likely still winning this series.

Maybe.

They are. The others just have to step up and give Chalmers some help. He can't carry them all play offs.

I wonder if he'll decide to leave Miami to a team where he doesn't have to be outstanding every night?

Vahagn

Lebron hasn't even had his "quit on his team" game so far this series...

I would be scared if I was a Miami heat fan right now

giri

Btw, lets not get carried away here. The heat are going to win this. Even if it comes down to the fact that they have home court for game 7 and because of that, a few more favorable calls.

Bosh going down was HUGE for this team.

You just have to win Game 5 and it's a done deal.

No way Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw-ston wins a Game 7 @ the Fan Up Arena.

Maybe

I would like to think we should win game 5 because it's home floor and we should be playing better.

But this Celtics team is running crazy on swag right now and that is not good...

Emwitus

Uh, the good old days when people were saying the knicks have a better chance of making the playoffs than celtics. The nba sure knows how to troll best gaf.

BobLoblaw

Banned
So, when Miami loses this round or in the finals (it's happening either way), is this a potential blowup like the Lakers are contemplating or just a handful of changes? I say fire Spo, trade Wade (blasphemy, I know), pick up a solid center, and get a real bench.

So, when Miami loses this round or in the finals (it's happening either way), is this a potential blowup like the Lakers are contemplating or just a handful of changes? I say fire Spo, trade Wade (blasphemy, I know), pick up a solid center, and get a real bench.
I don't think they actually attempt to trade any of the Big 3 unless this/next season they don't chip. Same with firing Spo.

Gigglepoo

What a strange series. Miami is clearly the better team but they're so damn lethargic half the time. Is that a coach problem? Pampered stars? I really don't get it.

DJ88

Man watching the Heat play all the time can be the roughest time for a fan. At least if your team sucks, you accept it as the norm. If they're consistently good it's cool. But watching a team that has so much potential and 2 of the best players in the world fuck up so much is tough. You catch glimpses of that potential and feel like you're on top of the world, then you have to sit and watch the first half of tonight's game.

giri

No.

They'll take another year to blow it up, this will be put at the feet of bosh being injured.

No, I'm talking about this Miami team, sans Bosh. They're better than Boston, easily. I still expect them to win in 6 games. But they don't look like they're even trying half the time.

Eh, debatable.

Having a competent Big is huge for Boston. and levels the playing field a lot.

It's now about whose role players step up. Recently, it's been the C's.

What a strange series. Miami is clearly the better team but they're so damn lethargic half the time. Is that a coach problem? Pampered stars? I really don't get it.

Both teams are a mess mentally and that leads to series that are way closer than they should be.

Also, the Heat don't have a guy taller than 6'8 other than Anthony.

Man watching the Heat play all the time can be the roughest time for a fan. At least if your team sucks, you accept it as the norm. If they're consistently good it's cool. But watching a team that has so much potential and 2 of the best players in the world fuck up so much is tough. You catch glimpses of that potential and feel like you're on top of the world, then you have to sit and watch the first half of tonight's game.

At least you have only been on this roller coaster for two seasons. Imagine if you were a lifelong.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Better to take a low% shot than give one of your best shooters a wide open shot http://yfrog.com/khlvdlhj.

At this point fans are more likely to call you scared for hitting the open man for the win than calling you selfish for jacking up a bad shot for the loss.

INSANITY.

J2 Cool

No, I'm talking about this Miami team, sans Bosh. They're better than Boston, easily. I still expect them to win in 6 games. But they don't look like they're even trying half the time.

Wade is the best player on the court when he's on, but he's so on/off from game to game or even during the course of a game. He reminds me of a Josh Beckett. Insanely talented, arrogant, great but you can't really count on him to be there for sure. Otherwise, Rondo is the best 48 minute player on the court, and is a sure thing. He's really making this a punching match with the Heat. KG's also been very good.

I think Miami taking Boston is really all about Wade though, but he's kind of an enigma to me. I hate seeing the way he walks down court and seeming generally passive for good stretches.

Wade is the best player on the court when he's on, but he's so on/off from game to game or even during the course of a game. He reminds me of a Josh Beckett. Insanely talented, arrogant, great but you can't really count on him to be there for sure. Otherwise, Rondo is the best 48 minute player on the court, and is a sure thing. He's really making this a punching match with the Heat. KG's also been very good.

Wait, how has Rondo been better than LeBron in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom