• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
uh isn't that just backing up his point?

No, because he was insinuating that passing it to Haslem was a better play than taking that wide open three. Neither were good plays, but that's on Wade/Lebron/Spo and at least Wade took the shot.

I still believe we win this series but it is not about that anymore. Its our complete lack of offensive cohesiveness. How we have moments where no one knows what to do, where players clearly look totally lost. Two superstars who don't move at times, just watch. This will never win us a championship. It was the same shit last year.

Sanjuro

My heart would have been racing if I was watching that kinda game and my team was involved.

We had no idea how it would end until the last shot.

That's what I mean.

It was relaxing watching it as a loserbro.

It was messy, but that was the most satisfying victory this entire season for the Celtics.

I hate playing the ref card, but they certainly are making it easy to jump on the bandwagon. I've never seen it this bad.

My heart would have been racing if I was watching that kinda game and my team was involved.

We had no idea how it would end until the last shot.

That's what I mean.

It was relaxing watching it as a loserbro.

Oddly relaxing.

Hopefully tension will be added next year.

Aight, it's time for Game of Thrones.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I still believe we win this series but it is not about that anymore. Its our complete lack of offensive cohesiveness. How we have moments where no one knows what to do, where players clearly look totally lost. Two superstars who don't move at times, just watch. This will never win us a championship. It was the same shit last year.

But when I say it, I'm an asshole.

:|

Vahagn

Yup. Then people praise Wade for doing the same thing LeBron did which was criticized and ridiculed.

My mind is so full of fuck.

Lebron made on wide open 3, i gave him credit for it. He missed all his shots in overtime, shot below 50% from the FT line, and missed every other shot in the final 3 min of the 4th quarter except that one 3

Excuse us for not latching on to the one good thing he did in the final 8 minutes

PBY

Banned
Lebron made on wide open 3, i gave him credit for it. He missed all his shots in overtime, shot below 50% from the FT line, and missed every other shot in the final 3 min of the 4th quarter except that one 3

Excuse us for not latching on to the one good thing he did in the final 8 minutes

Thats exactly what you do when he has an awesome game and misses the last shot tho :/

Lunchbox

Banned
Dude... the reffing went your way tonight.

wA9MY.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yup. Then people praise Wade for doing the same thing LeBron did which was criticized and ridiculed.

My mind is so full of fuck.

Or you can just compare a Dirk or Durant 4th quarter to an LBJ 4th.

Vahagn

Thats exactly what you do when he has an awesome game and misses the last shot tho :/

Actually, I do it more often when he passes up the last shot than when he simply misses it

But you guys still dont understand the "Lebron not clutch" argument. You still think a made shot here or there actually refutes it.

I don't even give a shit about LeBron or any of this other nonsense, this team is sucking on all fronts right now and they are basically in season-on-the-line mode again

I'm really hoping Boston's legs finally dies this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom