• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really want to bet against an OKC dynasty if they win one this year?

I'm just saying I've learned not to underestimate Presti and the ownership. Bennett has said they'll pay the tax if they have to.

Looking past us already? Talking dynasty?

I like your swagger

But we're going to tear you and your foolhardy dreams apart on wednesday

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion

exarkun

Forgot to post: Kawhi and Duncan lost it for the spurs. Duncan looks like an old man out there for like 40 mins and finally turns it on the last few minutes.

Kawhi played pretty good D in spurts but fell asleep on Westbrook for the 2 that ended the Spurs run and then got called for the charge on the other end. He scored like 3 points.

The role players bought the hype.

Branduil

You really want to bet against an OKC dynasty if they win one this year?

I'm just saying I've learned not to underestimate Presti and the ownership. Bennett has said they'll pay the tax if they have to.

An asterisk chip means nothing for a "dynasty." Also, the new luxury tax is not the old one. Even the freaking Lakers are trying to avoid the new tax.

OKC. Not 1, not 2, but a 5 chip dynasty.

He said 5-plus.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I bet YNB has a entourage of people out during the day just looking for ridiculous outfits for him to wear post-game. Stern is going to ban this shit like he did all the ghetto stuff ;)

Thunder are winning on Wednesday. They smell blood. I really feel that if they were to win the chip this year (miami is winning) they could do a really nice run.

I just said in the chat that looks like if Uncharted as a PC game and someone made a Star Wars mod. It's uncanny.

Yeah, this was the e3 where publishers showed the games that started development in 2010 and I guess everyone wanted to make a game like Uncharted 2 after playing it. Whatever.

There's a difference between predicting a chip and discussing the realistic possibility of one.

Learn it.

Oh i know the difference. And you were predicting a dynasty.

Maybe you should learn a thing or two. And you will, soon. Heartbreak.

And then the core will be broken up cause bennetts a punk bitch and the thunder will go back to where they ought to be. Where their shit team, city, and fanbase deserve to be.

^btw that right there wasnt me discussing a "realistic possibility". It was a prediction. A bold one. Cause you know, im not a punk bitch

Emwitus

And then the core will be broken up cause bennetts a punk bitch and the thunder will go back to where they ought to be. Where their shit team, city, and fanbase deserve to be.

^btw that right there wasnt me discussing a "realistic possibility". It was a prediction. A bold one. Cause you know, im not a punk bitch

Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

they should replace shaq with D3

D3 would be much better

but c-webb was wronged the most

and THAT'S RIGHT

Miami stole one man from Cleveland

Oklahoma City stole an entire franchise from Seattle

GO HEAT

salt.jpg

Branduil

You must be super-paranoid.

Anyone who has ever lied (i.e. everyone) could be lying about anything else they talk about.

Clay's lies are a little different from most people's. Besides, it's your idea that he wouldn't lie to you that I'm mocking. He lied to Seattle because that's what they wanted to hear. Which is the same reason he would lie about paying the tax.

It's like listening to the new girlfriend of a guy who abused his old one. "Oh sure, he beat her. But you know, she never treated him well. Clay and I have a great relationship. We love and respect each other, and he would never do that to me."

KingGondo

Banned
Clay's lies are a little different from most people's. Besides, it's your idea that he wouldn't lie to you that I'm mocking. He lied to Seattle because that's what they wanted to hear. Which is the same reason he would lie about paying the tax.

It's like listening to the new girlfriend of a guy who abused his old one. "Oh sure, he beat her. But you know, she never treated him well. Clay and I have a great relationship. We love and respect each other, and he would never do that to me."
The #1 reason to trust Clay is that he hired Presti as virtually his first act after buying the team.

If you have a team of young guys winning chips, you don't break it up if at all possible.

thekad

Banned
So that Watch Dogs game looks pretty good. That, Last of Us, 1313, and Halo 4 seem to be the only interesting ones shown so far.

Calm down bro.

I can't believe the Spurs have lost 3 in a row. They really looked unbeatable after that second game. Thunder have shown amazing resilience and most importantly, the ability to close out tight games for two series in a row. Spurs better win big or they aren't winning on Wednesday.

So, what do people think of the graphics on that Star Wars Uncharted ripoff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08QNPk0ZNE

Very nice, but I'm still more impressed by Watch_dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom