• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

?

I give props after a series is done. And last I checked there are still games to be played.

I'm not going to sing the Thunder praises the day before a critical game 6.

Thats fan 101.

That bolded quote was just one of many examples. But it's clear that the only folks supporting the Spurs in this series are Spurs-Age... much like the Heat with Heat-age. And outside of a few Laker fans that have a rivalry with the Spurs, there's no other reason for people to be so against the Spurs except for your attitude.

It is what it is, it's the same kind of "not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4" over confidence you've been throwing out before each series. It's just the truth.

That bolded quote was just one of many examples. But it's clear that the only folks supporting the Spurs in this series are Spurs-Age... much like the Heat with Heat-age. And outside of a few Laker fans that have a rivalry with the Spurs, there's no other reason for people to be so against the Spurs except for your attitude.

It is what it is, it's the same kind of "not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4" over confidence you've been throwing out before each series. It's just the truth.

Let me ask you this Vaggy, do you think I want you guys' support?

Or would I rather you guys hate us, despise us, so the pop off will be all that much sweeter?

Like think about it. Why the fuck would I care if Prototype-03 and Vahagn of neogaf.com are rooting for the Spurs.

I like when people in this thread tell other people to be humble

I mean lol

I don't want a single one of us to be humble, talk that shit, please TALK IT. Makes it so much more delicious when all but one team has failed.

Sure you can go the humble route and everyone will say 'sorry', 'maybe next year', 'they were so close, too bad', but when a dude spits venom and puffs their chests it makes it so sweet when it comes crashing down.

JT getting knocked down a peg is justified.

Let me ask you this Vaggy, do you think I want you guys' support?

Or would I rather you guys hate us, despise us, so the pop off will be all that much sweeter?

Like think about it. Why the fuck would I care if Prototype-03 and Vahagn of neogaf.com are rooting for the Spurs.

If you don't care, why the fuck is your wack emo ass posting blogs about how you're depressed and how your team is gonna win because of some pride or whatever bullshit?

I'm very depressed right now.

I really need to grow up and stop letting the Spurs' successes and failures dictate my emotions..

But damn that was heartbreaking. I hate James Harden so much right now.

I don't know if we'll get a chance like this again...

Its like all my fears have manifested themselves. The inexperience of our role players is killing us...72 pts from our big 3 and they still couldn't get it done. Kawhi and JAX are the only ones I trust, and unfortunately they play the same position. I'm not sure if I can expect anything but mediocrity from Tiago, Dejuan, Matt, Danny, and even Boris anymore. The Thunder are averaging 105.6 ppg this series. Its impossible to outscore that pace with only 5 guys contributing...and I highly doubt our defense will find an answer; there is no guarding that team.

We need somebody. Anybody. A legendary performance. Someones gotta do it.

Game 6 will be nuts. The Thunder are about to get hit with pride that has been bubbling over for a decade.

And thats why I believe. Because the heart of our core is too strong to die.

jFmhW.gif

The Spurs haven't been battle tested at all this year. They haven't persevered through any hardships this year. They've coasted through the regular season and playoffs with relative ease. The Thunder started off strong but have been inconsistent since the ASB, and have faced tougher opponents in the playoffs.

Goddammit, Nintendo is fucking lame for not showing anything from Retro Studios or Monolith Soft, ffffffff.

I actually thought NSMBU and Pikmin 3 looked like they were going to be great, but they really need to show some killer 2013 games eventually, bleh.

Their lineup this year is pretty good I think, but that seemed to be a series of terrible ideas for a conference. Launch lineups always are pretty shallow so what's the point of focusing completely on it? Awful idea.

I am not a huge Pikmin fan so the 100th 2D mario and Disneyland w/ Nintendo characters aint doing anything for me.

Goddammit, Nintendo is fucking lame for not showing anything from Retro Studios or Monolith Soft, ffffffff.

I actually thought NSMBU and Pikmin 3 looked like they were going to be great, but they really need to show some killer 2013 games eventually, bleh.

Lol at hype for NSMBU...Might as well add chess to the launch lineup because the 2D mario mechanics couldnt be more ancient and redundant in 2012...

So the LA meet up on Thursday is canceled due to you fuckers having more important things to worry about. You know, work, family, all that shit. All that means is I will be

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom