• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgtl_10

Is it safe to say Miami is like Pete Carol's USC teams? They both can dominate their sport but there comes a time where they don't put the effort and costs them the title.

KingGondo

Banned
for posterity

yx6ui.png
*shivers*

When you assemble top talent like Wade and LeBron, there has to be a coach that holds them accountable.

You cant tell your coach to "get the fuck out of my face" and then tell us you respect him!
Riley.....fire Spotard right now and light a fire under these slackers!

True.

entremet

When you assemble top talent like Wade and LeBron, there has to be a coach that holds them accountable.

You cant tell your coach to "get the fuck out of my face" and then tell us you respect him!
Riley.....fire Spotard right now and light a fire under these slackers!

I agree. Spoo clearly knows his basketball, but his players don't really listen to him.

Sanjuro's Photoshop abilities are to be feared once he gets on a roll.

You can talk Sunhilegend all you want, but Sanjuro still ranks higher to me.

Vahagn

Spo should be fired, he can't handle these egos

But you need Phil or Doc to do it, maybe Sloan.

Larry Brown could get them one chip but he'll lose the team right after it happens

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
I'm loving this Espn Miami dogpile.

It's just noise, though. Rather them focus on what Boston did right and how Rondo was so effective setting up everyone's shot even though he couldn't nail his. Instead they just yell and weave narratives about Miami like scorned lovers. Boston won this shit, but you'd think they have no place being here.

I'd rather have 4 Shaq's surrounding a table eating a pinata than the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom