• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
for posterity

yx6ui.png
COT DAM

giri

Also, i still see miami winning the series. But... for the first time i believe the C's can actually win this.

Amazing.

Just, god damn.

I still don't know where we lost the game at. There were some calls that could have went our way, but the Celtics just hit their shots. I predicted the C's would win but didn't want to believe it would happen. Free-throws should be the only thing we practice tomorrow.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
It's just noise, though. Rather them focus on what Boston did right and how Rondo was so effective setting up everyone's shot even though he couldn't nail his. Instead they just yell and weave narratives about Miami like scorned lovers. Boston won this shit, but you'd think they have no place being here.

I'd rather have 4 Shaq's surrounding a table eating a pinata than the lot of them.

Oh, Espn commentary is absolute shit, for sure. I'm laughing because they're so wounded by the loss. You're right, scorned lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom