• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
DWade cannot keep crying for every call, pouting/loafing up floor, setting wrong tone for HIS team. Now his team 1 game from big trades.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's just noise, though. Rather them focus on what Boston did right and how Rondo was so effective setting up everyone's shot even though he couldn't nail his. Instead they just yell and weave narratives about Miami like scorned lovers. Boston won this shit, but you'd think they have no place being here.

I'd rather have 4 Shaq's surrounding a table eating a pinata than the lot of them.

I agree but what Van Gundy was ripping the Heat for was 100% the truth. Wade jogging back on D in this game, especially at that point of the game, is completely inexcusable. That was absolutely pathetic.

rgJiq.jpg

Her body is hot but what the fuck does she have on?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I don't understand how Boston is winning, but I like it. I really really like it. Sorry Miami fans.

Doesn't really matter, whoever wins this series is gonna get taken apart in the finals.

Over/Under on Spoelstra getting fired if Miami doesn't make it to the finals?

dream

Wow. Coach Spo has no answers for the Celtics and no confidence in his team. He's up there just spewing the same motivational speaker shit about leaning on each other and overcoming adversity and "that's what this team is about." Going into Boston down 3-2. That's what this team is about.

I still don't know where we lost the game at. There were some calls that could have went our way, but the Celtics just hit their shots. I predicted the C's would win but didn't want to believe it would happen. Free-throws should be the only thing we practice tomorrow.

Miami definitely needs to improve their execution on the offensive end. You know actually running sets.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow. Coach Spo has no answers for the Celtics and no confidence in his team. He's up there just spewing the same motivational speaker shit about leaning on each other and overcoming adversity and "that's what this team is about." Going into Boston down 3-2. That's what this team is about.

Yeah this is sad.

I wish Spo realized he's going to get shitcanned if they lose and actually got desperate. I'd start by benching DWade.

Emwitus

what is this alternate realty i just walked into? lol i stil feel bad the lakers choked man.it culd a been a potential la vs celtics! so much material in reg threads if celtics win

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Spol sounds completely lost and confused talking about the human condition. He sounds scared shitless - like he trying to convince somebody - anybody that he knows what he is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom