• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Don't worry Heat-Age. As soon as this project is blown up, and Lebron is exiled out of town, you can go back to seeing the situation objectively like Cavs-Age (and the rest of us) now do.

Khalid-S

paul-pierce-shows-off-his-celtic-pride1.jpg

scorcho, I think you were actually spot on about Lebron "regressing to his mean". I just didn't realize you were talking about his Playoff Mean.

I thought this was settled last year?

The man doesn't come through. He's about to lose to Boston for the 3rd time.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
god, this post-game show stinks. everything they yell are filled with cliches and platitudes, and Magic. fucking Magic.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
When you assemble top talent like Wade and LeBron, there has to be a coach that holds them accountable.

You cant tell your coach to "get the fuck out of my face" and then tell us you respect him!
Riley.....fire Spotard right now and light a fire under these slackers!

flyover

god, this post-game show stinks. everything they yell are filled with cliches and platitudes, and Magic. fucking Magic.

They're terrible. The only thing Jon Barry is good for is watching how miserable and salty he is when he's forced to call the celeb game at All-Star weekend.

bjb

Banned
I really REALLY hope Miami wins game 6, but falls apart at home during game 7.

The tears would be absolutely glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom