• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna watch all the games, but I won't be rooting for any team in particular. The most likeable player left to me is Ray Allen, but I hate KG. Obviously ain't cheering the Heat. And not quite ready to cheer for the Thunder after what just happened.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm gonna watch all the games, but I won't be rooting for any team in particular. The most likeable player left to me is Ray Allen, but I hate KG. Obviously ain't cheering the Heat. And not quite ready to cheer for the Thunder after what just happened.

okay!

BobLoblaw

Banned
Late, but congrats to the Thunder and their fans! Helluva series beating the Spurs four games in a row. There's pretty much nothing stopping them from a title now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blazers would never get these calls.

Did you know that out of 336 games played in his whole career, Brandon Roy shot more than 10FTA only 38 times?

Did you know that last year (78 games), Kevin Durant shot more than 10FTA a whopping 31 times?

So, ugh, yea :x

Why do people need to root for anybody but their own team?

When you're a loserbro enjoy being down while you can. I'm already living the high life

I really want to see the Celtics slap Lebron back to the offseason, but I don't see how the Celtics can match up with OKC, just too much offense and way too consistent. Then again, I definitely didn't see KG and Rondo clowning the Heat defense, so who knows?

I'm pulling for Boston and then probably pulling for the Thunder just for the novelty of beating the last 4 championship teams all within one playoffs.

reilo

Why do people need to root for anybody but their own team?

When you're a loserbro enjoy being down while you can. I'm already living the high life

I don't really root for as much as I root against.

Sure, the Spurs scoring in the 2nd half was pathetic, but if you guys don't believe the refs had some effect on it, I have no idea what game you watched.

I haven't bitched about the refs once during these playoffs, but the Spurs got taken away six clean points and the Thunder got another six, at least, on phantom fouls, just in the 4th. It's not their fault though. There's only the league to blame for this pathetic displays of incompetence.

reilo

If Boston doesn't win tomorrow, they are done for. Game 7 will be a 15+ blowout with a 20FTA fourth quarter for Miami.

Tom Penny

I really want to see the Celtics slap Lebron back to the offseason, but I don't see how the Celtics can match up with OKC, just too much offense and way too consistent. Then again, I definitely didn't see KG and Rondo clowning the Heat defense, so who knows?

Celtics match up like trash but the must defeat the Heat for all of mankind.

If Boston doesn't win tomorrow, they are done for. Game 7 will be a 15+ blowout with a 20FTA fourth quarter for Miami.

Yep. I just hope they come out hot. The Heat will wilt. That place is going to be rocking.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Spurs D wasn't good... is one thing

If it is Bos.. they match up fairly well.. would be a good series..

I think Bos pulls it off..

If they play the Heat I can see the Plunder taking it..

Sure, the Spurs scoring in the 2nd half was pathetic, but if you guys don't believe the refs had some effect on it, I have no idea what game you watched.

I haven't bitched about the refs once during these playoffs, but the Spurs got taken away six clean points and the Thunder got another six, at least, on phantom fouls, just in the 4th. It's not their fault though. There's only the league to blame for this pathetic displays of incompetence.

Refs were garbage and the Chunder are a stolen team and have a small gene pool fanbase;

but the Spurs have been the biggest trolls in the league the last two postseasons

reilo

Durant really didn't have anyone to guard this series. He'll surely be put on Pierce, because if he's guarding Ray, he'll tire out quick.

Duncan was hot and cold offensively and his mid-range J was surely lacking, an issue that KG doesn't have.

I definitely agree but when it came down to it they let it all go in the end. They were getting great look after great look and couldn't do anything.

demigod

Welp, congrats to Thunder. I was hoping Lakers would beat them so Spurs didn't have to face them, lol. They are a good team. I didn't bother to watch the game, not surprised at all if refs cheated. This league is shit now. Sternrefs are going to make sure its a Thunder - Heat match.

I don't really root for as much as I root against.

This man gets it.

You too. It's ok bro :(

you were playing the Thunder ON THE ROAD, these things are expected

Did you forget the iffy calls the Spurs got last game near the end?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Durant really didn't have anyone to guard this series. He'll surely be put on Pierce, because if he's guarding Ray, he'll tire out quick.

Duncan was hot and cold offensively and his mid-range J was surely lacking, an issue that KG doesn't have.

I've honestly never seen KD tire.

If the Heat do escape this shell then I deserve to be mocked and told that I'm the worst fan (not a bad thing in these good job good effort times of crisis) but if they win tomorrow, I will be fucking surprised as hell

we had shitty body language in the last game and don't seem to have the right attitude right now. when you get beat in the middle 3 games of the series I don't think it's an accident. you got figured out.

shit...celtics played like ass most of last game and still won it. reality is, unless we curbstomp them from the get-go, the game likely isn't ours. if boston is down 10 heading into the 4th do you really trust the heat to pull it out? as soon as boston starts a mini run, at home, our asses will tighten a little and history has shown that isn't good

effzee

you were playing the Thunder ON THE ROAD, these things are expected

Did you forget the iffy calls the Spurs got last game near the end?

Everybody here always forgets and its always Stern pulling the strings.

The refs aren't perfect, or even good most of the time, but its life in the NBA. Home court advantage means fouls called in your favor more than anything else. And esp if you have superstar players.

RedAssedApe

Banned
More JT please.

justin_timberlake_cry_me_a_river_published_by_justcdcover.blogspot.com_.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom