• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved when Wade gave it to Mike at halfcourt and shot him "YOU BETTER FUCKING SHOOT THIS" with his body language

and it paid off!

I'm sure this was posted but if not,

"However, this is not a job I have an interest in pursuing. I feel very fortunate to be with TNT and to have the best job in sports. I look forward to many more years with Charles (Barkley), Kenny (Smith) and E.J. (Ernie Johnson). I wish the best for the Magic and I am confident that they will select a great GM and coach."

noooooo.jpeg

Wade is eating them in the post tonight

Sanjuro

LeBron fucking traveled.

a6Zl5.jpg

It was so fucking obvious. Shit pisses me off. Only this team gets away with shit like that. I don't care who does it I just want these whiny bastards to lose.

Srsly

Banned
It was so fucking obvious. Shit pisses me off. Only this team gets away with shit like that. I don't care who does it I just want these whiny bastards to lose.

lol

Players get away with obvious travels on every team. That's the NBA. It wasn't even a clear-cut travel by LeBron because he initially bobbled the pass and didn't have possession of it. But it doesn't matter because people love to whine about how LeBron gets away with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom