• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I just saw that Floyd Mayweather bet...

Floyd obviously hoping THE BUTTON isn't as deadly away from Miami.

EDIT: HILL YOU HAD AN OPEN GUY AHEAD YOU MORON.

EDIT 2: LOL Barbosa.

Vahagn

hrm thats a lot of centre minutes for pau pau

would be interesting though

shocked it works under the tax lol

we could still pick up a good backup center with our Odom trade exception. Still relying on a Blake/Hill led bench though, and that's a problem

Edit: Pacers +3? I'm not a betting man...does that mean Pacers have to win by 4 or more? If so...holy crap I would have made the same bet if I was as rich as Floyd. That's surefire

Duki

Banned
we could still pick up a good backup center with our Odom trade exception. Still relying on a Blake/Hill led bench though, and that's a problem

Edit: Pacers +3? I'm not a betting man...does that mean Pacers have to win by 4 or more? If so...holy crap I would have made the same bet if I was as rich as Floyd. That's surefire
they can lose by three, it works like a handicap

So Heat role players are playing well, Wade has had a decent start, and the Pacers have 6 turnovers in the first quarter... yet the Pacers are up by 7. The Heat missing most of their front court is really hurting them.

Our defense sucked that Q, no question about it. If we stop letting them get in favorable spots we got this

JUWAN HASLEM

HEAT CULTURE

Now for Indy to avoid Fuckball they need to remember they have West with 0 fouls, Hibbert with 1. You can sit Hibbert to start the quarter but you need West out there for inside scoring. Amundson or Hansbrough at the C is they want to go small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom