• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Mortgaging the future to win now never works.

What are we mortgaging?

2-8 is a toss up of wants over needs for most teams there its not like any one player is going to do anything. We need multiple picks or good, young players and more picks.

MKG is a good player, but not so good that you lock in your entire offseason on him.

This was always AT LEAST a two year tank job.

What the hell is this? Spacejam 2 would make sooooo much more money.

Also what a slap in the face to the Sonics. I know as much as i talk about it, it gets annoying. But this is just bizzare and disgusting.

Seriously how many courts are even in OKC? How many NBA players? It's a football town ain't it?

Just.....really?

Isn't it Seattle's fault for letting their previous owner sell the team to someone who wanted to move the team?

wizards really need a PG though...

K5It5.gif

While I have a lot of respect for Cs spanking Heat with an old ass 5 man roster, Cs in the finals is gonna be sad to watch. OKC would literally retire KG, Pierce, and Allen by game 3

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's not, It's funny/sad

Worst record ever - lost out on the number one pick - have to shop the number 2 because your team doesn't really want it.

Even if we landed Davis, it wouldn't have changed anything. You think he's going to put down a Tim Duncan season any time soon? Give me 2-3 guys that belong on a roster and I'll shoot for the moon with Noel and Shabazz next year.

What are we mortgaging?

2-8 is a toss up of wants over needs for most teams there its not like any one player is going to do anything. We need multiple picks or good, young players and more picks.

MKG is a good player, but not so good that you lock in your entire offseason on him.

I agree, the bobkittens can shop the pick around for multiple picks and/or decent players.

The Rudy Gay rumor is stupid, though. I'd rather pay someone else $10 mil and team up with MKG than py Rudy Gay $15 mil.

What are we mortgaging?

Once MJ's gamble with revenue sharing and money didn't pay off everybody knew Charlotte was losing for at least two years.

My dad was telling me about how MJ was banking on revenue sharing between the teams being in the CBA. I told him it sounded ridiculous but he said that's what Jordan was hoping for. To be honest I don't know much about the CBA and the negotiations that went on. I just watch the games. Ha ha

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
My dad was telling me about how MJ was banking on revenue sharing between the teams being in the CBA. I told him it sounded ridiculous but he said that's what Jordan was hoping for. To be honest I don't know much about the CBA and the negotiations that went on. I just watch the games. Ha ha

Revenue sharing IS happening and it's separate from the CBA. They needed to hash out the CBA first before they settled on revenue sharing.

Canuck76

Banned
What are we mortgaging?

Realistically more than that, but next season I'm sure it will be much more watchable.

I actually watched 2-3 minutes of a cats game and it was really just disgraceful to your commitment to this team. Eddie narnja or whatever? Ugh.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Magic should be banned from speaking directly to a camera for the rest of his life.

His delivery style straddles between that of a children's show host and someone with deep mental retardation.

should be a good one tonight, depending on the mental status of Miami.

Not sure who will win, honestly, cuz I have no idea which heat team comes out. I'm sure Bosh will play the end of this one this time, however (unless it's a blowout).

heat win, they probably win the series. I expect Boston to play with desperation, too.

Realistically more than that, but next season I'm sure it will be much more watchable.

I actually watched 2-3 minutes of a cats game and it was really just disgraceful to your commitment to this team. Eddie narnja or whatever? Ugh.

DY tricked me into watching a few Cats games this year

Never again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom