• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LeBron James said all the changes have had a wearing effect on the team as a whole.

"It's been challenging not just for those of us who have been constants in the starting lineup but for those guys who have been in and out, not knowing if they're going to start or not," James said Thursday as the Heat prepared for an elimination game against the Boston Celtics.
"It's been a challenge for all of us," said James, who also has played minutes at center in the series with the Celtics.
"At times it's been hard to get a rhythm starting the game or starting the third quarter. That has been a rotating door for the last two years, not just this series. There's Joel, C.B., U.D. at times, Ronny and Damp and Z. The list goes on in just two years."
magicjohnsoneatingpopcorn.gif

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I think Pat Riley is just going to let Spo fall on his face so its easier to fire him. UD and Battier again? Fucking what?

KG must be having flashbacks of his Varsity vs Jr Varsity days in high school going up against these midgets.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Can I get a link to the rest of the article?
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...at-start-chris-bosh-changes-tire-lebron-james

I think Pat Riley is just going to let Spo fall on his face so its easier to fire him. UD and Battier again? Fucking what?

KG must be having flashbacks of his Varsity vs Jr Varsity days in high school going up against these midgets.

Lebron was bitching about the constant line-up changes, so Spo didn't change the line-up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Its not all on Spo.

He was talking about practice last year and the Big 3 was like "naw, we need to chill"

MacAttack

magicjohnsoneatingpopcorn.gif
I wonder if there's been another team in the NBA that has had to deal with a revolving door at center the past two seasons and is forced to play someone out of their natural position due to injuries?

Oh wait, that would be the Celtics. Instead of whining about injuries and old age, they use it as motivation.

Resilient

This is a mega game. If Miami lose the repercussions are gonna be HUGE. LBJ will be on suicide watch.

Or it could be the most rigged game since the 2006 Finals.

E-DuB

Not that big of a ball fan, but I'm hype as hell for this game. I don't even care who wins, I just want a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom