• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wiLTsDqag

Not quite sure on Durant's acting abilities

tuKP9.png

"Thunder Up"????

oh wow

Vahagn

I dunno if this is mentioned but, Boston is actually incredible in close out games. They're just horrible in close out games on the road

Anytime they play a close-out game at home, they win. All the game 7's in 2008 plus game 6 in the finals were their first chance to close out at home.

All the close-out games in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 at home they've won too.

The only time they've lost a closeout game at home that I can remember was against Orlando sans-KG.

thekad

Banned
I dunno if this is mentioned but, Boston is actually incredible in close out games. They're just horrible in close out games on the road

Anytime they play a close-out game at home, they win. All the game 7's in 2008 plus game 6 in the finals were their first chance to close out at home.

All the close-out games in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 at home they've won too.

The only time they've lost a closeout game at home that I can remember was against Orlando sans-KG.

"We're not going back to LA." - The Truth

Vahagn

"We're not going back to LA." - The Truth

They didn't actually have a closeout game in Boston though. They lost game 3. So their first chance at a closeout game was in LA, they lost both.

They're like 12-1 at home in closeout games or something that dominant.

I saw this last night on TNT. 2 things.

1. Why didn't he hold out for Space Jam 2?

2. Why does the picture quality look like it's from 1995. Was this filmed entirely on an iphone 3? WTF.

When I saw it last night on TNT, I thought it was a Disney Channel movie promo. I'm surprised it's actually coming out in theaters considering how poor the picture quality is.

Vahagn

Just saw the Legler / Skip argument

Legler agreed with my original assessment. Manu set a moving screen and raised his forearm and elbow to do it.

Refs could have let that go, but it was an intentional moving screen set by Manu...if he just ran into Harden without raising his arms, there is no call.

It's the same reason Kobe never gets a charge call when he tries to take one. He always gets called for blocking because he always raises his forearms to protect his body and then wonders why he got called for the block

Speaking of Batman I've been watching the final TDKR trailer to get me hype

Hope is lost
Faith is broken
A fire will rise.......

Fucking Heat look what you resorted me to :(

You and me both man. I got to have something to look forward to this summer.

I like how the players on the bench don't react like "Yeah, that's KG".

Ha I love Ray Allen's look on his face. Reminds me of when Pierce is running with Big Baby trying to ride him to freedom and Ray has this look on his face like "WTF is wrong with this team"

fse

I think MIA will eek out a win tonight with some help hehe.
League would love a OKC v MIA finals no?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Am I late on this?

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...sideration-kevin-durants-staight-to-dvd-movie

http://youtu.be/j0wiLTsDqag

Here's the trailer for Kevin Durant's new straight-to-DVD movie, Thunderstruck. I'm sure there's a plot synopsis available online somewhere, but instead of looking at it, I'm going to tell you what happens in this film based solely on this trailer.

Based on this trailer, the kid who came in third in auditions to be Percy Jackson steals Kevin Durant's soul and uses it to impress Jim Belushi. And the only way Kevin Durant can regain his skill and the love of his wife is to take life lessons from a shooting coach who is wearing a vest. At the end of the movie, it is decided that Percy Jackson needs the talent more than Kevin Durant, so he keeps it and Kevin Durant leaves his wife and Oklahoma and joins the Merchant Marines, saluting everyone who stole from him.

I want this on Blu-ray.

Ahahahaha. I'd watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom