• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Wow, Lebron's shooting right now is crazy with that chart. I can't see how any player can keep that up to finish the game though. Miami should be worried.

He's missed only one FG so something has to give.
No will continue to shoot at this rate forever ever ever.

2nd missed FG. He must of thought it was the 3Q already.

DJ88

It won't be James' fault. It's all on Wade, I mean wtf? Since when did it become normal for him to have 5 or less at the half?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
This is a Cavaliers game, full stop.

When his shooting % regresses in the 2nd half, they are in serious danger.

That is, if Batman doesn't swing into action soon.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Can someone GIF that part where the fan was booing Lebron as he was walking back to the locker room and got elbow checked by the security guard?

Bron missed two from the field, but 5-9 from the line.
Wade hit one from the field, and I don't think he has missed a FT yet.

Boston vs Miami Where nothing make sense happens.

Ah, is it two now? I didn't realize he had another after the shooting chart where he was 11-12 with like 26 or so points. Just funny to see them be polar opposites.

Vahagn

Unfortunately for the media,

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

they will somehow fine Lebron to blame, but Wade has been butt ugly this series

No, it's both their faults. More Wade's than Lebron's. But Wade has a ring, and Lebron doesn't. And Wade showed up in the Finals, Lebron didn't.

And Wade's being doubled...Lebron was being Barea'd

Lebron looks way more focused in this game than I've seen in years. It's not just the 12/14 shooting. He just looks determined tonight.

He won't fade in the 4th, assuming he will even need to produce in the 4th (might be a blowout). Not tonight.

damn lebron is an animal when he's focused. He needs help to finish this game off tho, he can't keep doing it all himself for the rest of the game.

bosh needs more looks. bench mike miller please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom