• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Phase them, how? The big 3 aren't going to just pack it in after a single half against nay team or players. Come on.

Lebron dominated the game. Flat out. Yes, the Celtics didn't unravel in the 1st half, because they would never do so, but by the end of the 3rd they did because James never let up. Boston started rushing their sets, their shots, etc.

Fucking give credit where it's do. Boston tried to make this a low scoring slugfest and Lebron had none of it. If Lebron shoots even 50% for 3 quarters, Boston wins this game. Lebron willed his team to a victory.

Calm the fuck down pony. I've posted at least 5 or 6 times talking about how incredible this performance was. Don't agree with me "The Celtics didn't unravel in the 1st half" and then proceed to talk shit.

You've been dead wrong on a bunch of random claims in the past - I wasn't right, but I wasn't DEAD WRONG. Lebron's first half performance didn't phase the C's. But Lebron's 3 quarters and the Celtics ineptitude did. That's an accurate assessment even you agreed with

DJ88

Infinite respect for what James did tonight. Completely ripped the heart out of Boston fans tonight, and shut up all the critics.

But all it's done is buy them another 48 hours. Game 7 will decide if it really means anything.

I guess Spo is tryna to send a message. They don't really look like their padding stats.

Anyways, LBJ did wtf he had to do and came and got this shit when nearly everybody counted him out. Kudos. Im not particularly fond of everybody else but at least they rode LBJ good. Lets go get this shit in 7.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
This game is over.

Gmlji.jpg

benjipwns

Banned
Wow it only takes a 45 point, 15 rebound, 5 assist game every night to get your respect? You should raise your standards.
Should have got fifty. And a few more assists, was far too selfish. Didn't let anyone else on the team get going, nor did he allow James Jones to get more time by playing the whole game.

LuchaShaq

Banned
If Lebron has 26-8-6 next game on 50%ish shooting and great D I fully expect idiots to scream "SEE HE CHOKED GAME SIX DOESN'T COUNT".

Calm the fuck down pony. I've posted at least 5 or 6 times talking about how incredible this performance was. Don't agree with me "The Celtics didn't unravel in the 1st half" and then proceed to talk shit.

You've been dead wrong on a bunch of random claims in the past - I wasn't right, but I wasn't DEAD WRONG. Lebron's first half performance didn't phase the C's. But Lebron's 3 quarters and the Celtics ineptitude did. That's an accurate assessment even you agreed with

No, I was referring to this:

"But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen. "

It was very impactful because it frustrated the Cs. They couldn't dictate the game on their terms.

I wasn't referring to the notion of them quitting when I said that.

Sanjuro

Pierce was a joke tonight which absolutely killed Boston.

He wasn't the lone reason. He is hurt and the refs took away the paint, which is his bread and butter. Still, he couldn't hit any shots.

Rondo turnovers, Pietrus frozen, and KJ's shooting were large factors as well.

AGAIN, the Heat played terrible tonight. Terrible. LeLBron beasted and we played worse.

was that Matt Damon waving the flag?

He wasn't the lone reason. He is hurt and the refs took away the paint, which is his bread and butter. Still, he couldn't hit any shots.

AGAIN, the Heat played terrible tonight. Terrible. LeLBron beasted and we played worse.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

jesus dude.

Resilient

Lol shut the fuck up with this ref crying. Refs did nothing tonight to hold back the game, save a few stupid techs like when James slammed the ball. They were fine tonight.

You're right. 45 points on 19 for 26 should be the bare minimum for LBJ.

It's not about the stats.

Basically everyone played like ass yet Lebron put the team on his shoulder using a wide array of shots and willing them to victory in an extremely important playoff game.

That's something LeStat fanboys never understood. He could have scored 25 points and I would have said the same thing if he managed to control the game like he did tonight.

thekad

Banned
No, I was referring to this:

"But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen. "

It was very impactful because it frustrated the Cs. They couldn't dictate the game on their terms.

Pretty much. KG can't defend 20 foot fadeaway asshole shots.

Emwitus

good teams win regular season games, superstars win championships. Sucks spurs. Well, will finally have a GOAT VS GOAT LEVEL CLASH in the finals. I really felt like the celtics could have closed this out but Lebron was not gonna just roll over. Good effort lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom