• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat will probably win this but their margin of error is so small. Both Wade and Lebron have to bring their "A" game and additional scrub bring their "B-" game.

Wade brought is his "A+" game so far but Lebron is in "B/C" territory right now and I think Mike Miller has already used up all his action points for the rest of the series.

Indy's defense on Wade is terrible. Barbosa should never be on him. They need to hedge his way a lot more. Wade + Lebron getting over 60 is bad for Indy. Wade was the one that needed to be slowed down.

Also, Hibbert or West should always be in the game. Hansborough-Amundson lineup should never happen.

And Barblosa really shouldn't play much.

I hope Wade keeps this up, but I really can't remember how many times Wade has had a fire first half and kept it up in the second. Hopefully he doesn't get tired from this first half outburst

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Heat will probably win this but their margin of error is so small. Both Wade and Lebron have to bring their "A" game and additional scrub bring their "B-" game.

Wade brought is his "A+" game so far but Lebron is in "B/C" territory right now and I think Mike Miller has already used up all his action points for the rest of the series.
Watch Indiana go down by 10 early and never recover.

Granger saying the Pacers will keep executing their offense in the second half.

I can't imagine the face of the people of this thread hearing that
I wish Alonzo Mourning would just come down and punch Hibbert in the dick and tells Hibbert the next time some small guard doesn't get you the ball/waves you off, just choke him out. Back in the day players choked each other when they didn't get the ball all the time. Even coaches were not spared, but asphyxiation was all in good fun and built team morale.

thekad

Banned
Indy's defense on Wade is terrible. Barbosa should never be on him. They need to hedge his way a lot more. Wade + Lebron getting over 60 is bad for Indy. Wade was the one that needed to be slowed down.

Also, Hibbert or West should always be in the game. Hansborough-Amundson lineup should never happen.

And Barblosa really shouldn't play much.

Hibbert can't really play more than 32 minutes effectively.

Tom Haberstroh
‏@tomhaberstroh

This is what an 11-for-16 first-half looks like.

AttCmNGCEAAPFb5.png

Fuck all this basketball shit.

Contending is for suckers.

I just read the last 10 pages of this thread and today was one that had it all.

"Red Tails was teh awesome, rawr, rawr, rawr..."

BEST GAF went for 40 in the playoffs today.

Branduil

Watching Boston and Miami struggle to put away teams that are not really that great, how can anyone think any of these eastern conference teams can beat the Spurs or the Thunder?

Watching Boston and Miami struggle to put away teams that are not really that great, how can anyone think any of these eastern conference teams can beat the Spurs or the Thunder?
Spurs and Thunder might have such an epic war they're too beat up for whoever comes out of the East.

Omega

Banned
this Malkovich commercial is a million times worse than that Zooey Dechanel commercial.

who the fuck is responsible for these

God they keep showing the same Prometheus promo every commercial break on ESPN.com

oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Fuck that sound effect thingy.

Omega

Banned
God they keep showing the same Prometheus promo every commercial break on ESPN.com

oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo
oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Fuck that sound effect thingy.

Better than how TNT shows that fuckin Men at Work commercial 3 times every commercial break

Haberstroh just posted that the last time Wade had that much at the half, was against Indy last where he had 31 at the half...and finished with 41.

Did they take a 20 second timeout? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen like 2 or 3 commericals which would make this the longest 20 second timeout ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom