• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
I know. The only real question is if Floyd gonna lose his money.

what u think Duki.

i dont know if it gets tight i can see the lead ballooning just due to free throws.

like in that philly game where philly had an epic game and the game was actually tied with like a min to go, but then ended up winning by 9

id be sweatin as money may

indy is even more mentally weak than the heat

betting on basketball lines is fucking dumb as hell in general, shits so random

(unless you ride the spurs covering nearly every damn game in the playoffs so far just sayin. was free money rofl)

Redux

Banned
Dwade tonight:

tumblr_m1pjuvLAAA1r9xqg6o1_400.gif

It sounds more and more like Orlando’s ownership and upper management, after spending a year trying to convince Dwight Howard to stay, are done. They want him, he can sign on and stay, but they are done catering to his whims. Well, now that Stan Van Gundy is gone.

Orlando will start listening to offers for Howard before the NBA Draft (when a number of deals are consummated) and from there on, according to Chris Sheridan at Sheridanhoops.com. He also reported earlier this week that Howard “desperately” wants out.

A plugged-in league source tells SheridanHoops.com that the feeling is mutual, and Orlando is prepared to trade him sooner rather than later.

The source said that when Magic team president traveled to Michigan last weekend to speak in person with owner Rich DeVos, the conclusion was reached that not only was it time for Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith to go, but Howard, too.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-draft/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bynum for Howard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom