• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resilient

Hahaha. To those complaining about Rondo and KG not shaking hands...you've obviously never played sport against a team you had genuine distaste for.

Great Miami Heat basketball in the 4th. Rondo wasn't a major factor like I thought he would be. Chris Bosh talk about clutch this guy is big time. Props to Boston for making it this far.

Ripclawe

Banned
I don't feel any bad towards OKC... still think OKC will win in 6 because the heat got away with shitty play on the east side but against OKC they will get slammed

Heat-age how hard would it be to get a ticket there or how do I?

Ok maybe I'm thinking crazy, but I've been thinking about taking a trip somewhere and haven't left the state in a year...

Vire

WOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOoooOOooOOOOooooOOOOo!!!!!!!

My heart was beating so fast, you have no idea. I need to go take a shower.

benjipwns

Banned
even lebron knows doc is the best coach in dis league and that he deserves the glory that Spoestra gets! hahaha
YjVxB.gif

What do you mean there defense is legit? Heat offense has looked like ass the entire postseason.

I'd love to give credit where credit is due - but the reality is that the East playoffs has been ugly and no one has played consistent other than Lebron. And even his form of consistence has been trash.

Their defense is very good. How do you think they win with their offense if not for defense?

heat's offense has looked like ass since Bosh went out. But it looked better against Indy their final 3 than versus Boston until Bosh came back.

Bosh's presence creates the spacing for Miami's offense. I know you like to look at him as a glorified role player because he so often just hits jump shots, but he's such a good outside shooter (and overall player) than defenses have to pay attention to him. KG was zoning up Wade all series until Bosh was in the games.

You're making this waaaaay too one sided.

good series Heat fans

lol Spo a good coach 0_o i would lol if he got credit/took credit for Lebron going off in game 6

hmmmm

YNB > Rondo
Durant > Pierce
Perkins and Ibaka > KG

and Harden will be insane for Miami to guard

if the Heat win, its an upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom