• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Shaq's point is that he could be getting closer to 30 if he played in a traditional style.

Could he though? Very few players can score that many points and be as good as he is on defense, and of course he only takes less than 14 shots a game (now if he could raise his ft%...)

Sure, Shaq was getting 30 in the playoffs but he was also taking 20 shots and Shaq just happens to be one of the most dominant players ever

Seen as in seen live?

Otherwise that's a pretty short list with some big ass omissions: Kobe, TD, Prime T-Mac...

Sorry I missed this.

I think every one of those guys (except T-Mac most overrated player since Drexler) is an elite level talent. However my 3 were/are the elite of those elite. LBJ, MJ, and Shaq could/can get to that other level...where thry simply can not be forced into a bad shot

Nelo Ice

Banned
http://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53297

But Brown said Ebanks may also play as the primary backup shooting guard spot behind Kobe Bryant.

Regardless of who ascends on the pecking order, Brown suggested he'd write the names in with a pencil more than pen. He considers anyone outside of the starting lineup interchangeable.

Sigh... hope Brown actually gets a bench rotation rather than the random ones he pulled out last season and why put Ebanks at the 2 when Meeks is there and potentially DJO or CDR.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...ource=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53297

Sigh... hope Brown actually gets a bench rotation rather than the random ones he pulled out last season and why put Ebanks at the 2 when Meeks is there and potentially DJO or CDR.

nba_g_brown01jr_400.jpg

I think every one of those guys (except T-Mac most overrated player since Drexler) is an elite level talent. However my 3 were/are the elite of those elite. LBJ, MJ, and Shaq could/can get to that other level...where thry simply can not be forced into a bad shot

T-Mac was the best guard in the league for the 2002-2003 season

Lakers' benefit from all the yellow in the logo mid court helps the court not be dominated by purple, Clippers will just look blue. Neither are great though.

KingGondo

Banned
They aren't able to hire anyone for the position at this time but they will contact me as soon as they are able to. My reference at the company said that there have been no new hires so as far as he knows it is legitimate. This is a small company with just over 50 employees.

It was odd because there was a listing on Linked In on the company profile and on Twitter when I started the process. He also said that I was the only one they were dealing with during this process because I already support the products and have extensive knowledge.

Thanks for asking!
Huh. Well, hope it all works out for the best, man. It must be a hell of a job if it's worth moving to Alabama for! (I kid)

And sorry we haven't played any D3 together, I honestly haven't touched it in months. Quite disappointing after the obsession that was Diablo 2.

DJO and CDR are longshots to make the team, dude.

Meeks struggled at the end of last year. We'll see. He wants to play Jamison at the 3 (I called this in summer, btw) so he's trying to figure out if Meeks (streaky shooter) or Ebanks (athletic wing) is a better fit.

Makes sense.

Have to wonder if Jamison will play the 4 and Ebanks the 3 eventually.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kings Implement Triangle Offense, Inspired By Harlem Globetrotters Tape From 1943

The Sacramento Kings have added the triangle offense during training camp.

Keith Smart has been searching for an offense that reduces excessive dribbling and spaces the floor.

"I was looking at a video from 1943," Smart said. "The Harlem Globetrotters were playing over in Europe, and I got a chance to see – when you get beyond all the theatrics the Globetrotters did – they were technically in a situation where they were in a low-post triangle action."

The Kings will debut it in their first preseason game.

"I've been trying to give these guys some freedom to still get the ball and do your thing whenever you need to do it, but you'll have space," Smart said. "So we'll see how it goes."
Do yo thing
DJO and CDR are longshots to make the team, dude.

Meeks struggled at the end of last year. We'll see. He wants to play Jamison at the 3 (I called this in summer, btw) so he's trying to figure out if Meeks (streaky shooter) or Ebanks (athletic wing) is a better fit.

Makes sense.

Have to wonder if Jamison will play the 4 and Ebanks the 3 eventually.

CDR is better than both of those guys. Easily.

Meeks is a terrible, terrible player. You've obviously never seen him play. He's the black 2010 Matt Carroll except worse.

Kobe not playing tonight, day to day with right shoulder strain

He missed practice the other day due to his foot.

"he's ....had a hard life" This season will be Old Snake crawling through the giant microwave.

pilonv1

"I was looking at a video from 1943," Smart said. "The Harlem Globetrotters were playing over in Europe,"

This combination of things is blowing my mind. I couldn't make up something better.

Keith Smart y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom