• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted?

Lamar Odom is a heavy sleeper:

A5M2dy-CAAALnVJ.jpg

It's nice that he's contributing to his team this year. That team chemistry.

"Power Balance Pavilion renamed Sleep Train Arena" is the most unintentionally funny headline I've read in a while.

How long before "Sleep Train Arena renamed Abba Zaba Coliseum"?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Anyone have experience with League pass mobile?

Could I say use it both on my android phone and my gf's ipad or would it have to stay only one ios OR one android account? nba site doesn't seem specific enough.

giri

Could I say use it both on my android phone and my gf's ipad or would it have to stay only one ios OR one android account? nba site doesn't seem specific enough.

Never used the mobile version, but i think you just log into league pass using YOUR account.

Just like you log into gaf using YOUR account.

It should be entirely transferable.

RedAssedApe

Banned

Would like to know the same. Are you only allowed one stream at a time or is it like other streaming services like hbogo/netflix where you can have a couple going concurrently? Contemplating picking this up because of this Lakers/TWC nonsense.

I thought Doug ok'd him practicing his 3s, no?

Or is it like when you're doing something dumb and someone says to your dad, "aren't going to stop him?" and he responds,"No, it's better he learn the hard way."

Doug know he can't piss Bynum off (like he gives a fuck anyway) so that's why.

Turner probably got yelled at extra hard that day tho.

(btw Turner looks fat and slow.....more than normal. Emo Ice Cream binges.)

Doug know he can't piss Bynum off (like he gives a fuck anyway) so that's why.

Turner probably got yelled at extra hard that day tho.

(btw Turner looks fat and slow.....more than normal. Emo Ice Cream binges.)

I can see Turner eating Cherry Garcia and listening to his old Mariah Carey mixes

You're going to feel even worse when you see how good The Nuggets look with Iggy.

Meh.

At worse, Bynum either sucks it up/walks/is hurt and we are the same mediocre team we would have been with Iggy (or hopefully worse). It really didn't matter who we got for him honestly.

But that Turner pick will make my soul burn slow if Favors pans out and Cousins learns to not hate everyone all the time.

shit if we didn't "get lucky" we could of had Monroe or G-Tyme.

Iggy's run was over regardless..we had maxed out but that Turner pick hurts me man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom