• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened but I see 'Curry' and 'ankle', to which my immediate thought is " took long enough".

Guy was born over an Indian ankle burial ground or something.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
da hell.just got home and see this.how has stat been?

stat was stat he was definitely more active in the post and did a little version of the dream shake but his lack of defensive and felton having TO's cost the game. Raptors still are trash but Lowry obviously isn't he was lights out. Also velcuanas (sp?) looks like he could be the real deal. its preseason so who knows.

Also on a side note during the knicks post game I love how they did a little bit on how Fields played Hard cause he was mad the knicks didn't match that shitty contract and then his stats show up of 6pts 5 assist and 2 steals. You got to laugh

CurryAnkle.gif

:(

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Clearly Mr. Curry should take his father's approach to basketball. Become a spot up 3 point shooter and that's it. Don't play D, don't run the fast break, don't even run. Just camp at the 3 point line and pretend to guard somebody.

etiolate

Banned
Kobe talks smack to everyone it's because he's competitive.

Cousins talks to one player it's because he's a headcase.

Love sports press.

Kobe talks smack to everyone it's because he's competitive.

Cousins talks to one player it's because he's a headcase.

Love sports press.

Yeah, that's why he's called a headcase. Not because he's gotten fined for fighting with other teammates in the locker room or the fact he has feuded with head coaches in the past.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Which he got plenty of shit for early in his career. Especially after they traded Shaq which was blamed on him and Phil Jackson calling him uncoachable in his book. It's not like Kobe was treated with kid gloves.

Kobe was getting bitchslapped by Samaki Walker when he was DMC's age. If anything, DMC is ahead of the curve.

Also, Westphal deserved to be canned long before DMC called him out. Same with Tyreke. DMC may be abrasive, but he isn't wrong either.

Steve Blake doing what he does best; brick wide open shots and turn the ball over. No way do the Lakers win another chip with him on the team.

Kobe was getting bitchslapped by Samaki Walker when he was DMC's age. If anything, DMC is ahead of the curve.

Also, Westphal deserved to be canned long before DMC called him out. Same with Tyreke. DMC may be abrasive, but he isn't wrong either.

My overall point was Cousins is not getting called a headcase just for talking trash on the court.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My overall point was Cousins is not getting called a headcase just for talking trash on the court.

The dude got labeled back in college... which is ridiculous because he played for a Calipari team.

Kobe's shit on and off the court more than lines up with Cousin's on every level short of a rape charge. Its nothing more than sports media pushing a story/theme again.

Has Meeks play yet?

Only really in 2 games. Looked good in one, bad in the first one.

Seems like Meeks is the backup SG and Ebanks the backup SF (with Jamison sometimes playing SF).

Nash - Blake
Kobe - Meeks
MWP - Ebanks
Pau - Jamison
D12 - Hill

I'd imagine Sacre, Duhon are on. Probably Morris too. Leaves 2 spots. I swear, they better cut Clarke cuz he sucks. I don't give a fuck if he's guaranteed. Keep CDR and DJO.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Only really in 2 games. Looked good in one, bad in the first one.

Seems like Meeks is the backup SG and Ebanks the backup SF (with Jamison sometimes playing SF).

Nash - Blake
Kobe - Meeks
MWP - Ebanks
Pau - Jamison
D12 - Hill

I'd imagine Sacre, Duhon are on. Probably Morris too. Leaves 2 spots. I swear, they better cut Clarke cuz he sucks. I don't give a fuck if he's guaranteed. Keep CDR and DJO.

Yeah that's about the only way CDR and DJO will stay on by cutting Clark or Morris. Would love hate to see either let go.

edit:
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
If the Lakers could deal one or both for a cheaper PG, they'd probably do it. Blake and Duhon are highest paid outside of the starters.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Steve Blake ($8 million) and Chris Duhon ($7.6 million) are making too much over the next two years to both be in L.A.
I know Duhon is partially guaranteed next year but one or both need to go. Here's to hoping Mitch can use his magic wand again and turn garbage into a useful player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom