• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

linsivvi

I was probably exaggerating when I said it didn't matter but when your second best defender is Kobe, your defense can only be so good. but yea dantoni doesn't help.

It's better to play a slow half court set inside out game instead of shooting 25 3s a game, generating dozens of long rebounds and fast break opportunities for the opponents. He really has no clue.

It's only after every credible basketball mind openly criticized Antoni for asking Pau to play on the perimeter that he gave in, but he wasted some games screwing around with the lineup and team chemistry.

Celtics will beat the Knicks.

IWMTB: who's first and second?

As much as I'd like to see the Celtics troll streak in the EC continue, the current team just isn't very good. Their margin for error is razor thin, if KG isn't 100% they might not win a game.

Debating if I should go to the BK/BOS game on Wednesday, my gf was salty for a week after the last game when Rondo got tossed.

giri

It's better to play a slow half court set inside out game instead of shooting 25 3s a game, generating dozens of long rebounds and fast break opportunities for the opponents. He really has no clue.

It's only after every credible basketball mind openly criticized Antoni for asking Pau to play on the perimeter that he gave in, but he wasted some games screwing around with the lineup and team chemistry.

Shit was fucked anyway, they may as well have mucked around and tried things.

And D'antonis Offense is aimed at getting some of the best shots in basketball. Thats pretty much fact.

It just doesn't result in an aging team being able to play that way with your current personnel as it is too fast paced which results in less effort given on D.

But, Lakers knew D'antonis offence when they hired him. So its less about him more about the lakers FO.

Still... he could change things up.

Either way.

Fkdalakers.

I should point out, i'm not even too sure how the half court offense would work with howard on the floor, and ron not hitting 3's.

BHR1X_HCYAAZ8L7.jpg:large

Have you switched youtube to use html5 or are you using flash still?

if you're using flash, uninstall flash then re-install.

don't just re-install flash, actually uninstall it first.

chrome has flash built in, no?

I disabled and re-enabled and now it's even worse. opens smaller, lol.

Confused. I'm usually good and fixing these problems.

I think it's just Barkley and Dantley for guys who have been more efficient than Durant has been this year for multiple seasons and Dantley was an asshole who passed at the end of the shot clock to his teammates to protect his efficiency (checking it, McHale had multiple years above as well...)

Then again, that implies that Durant will keep up a 64/65% TS% which may not happen so I may be expecting too much...

Regardless, there's a pretty huge gap in scoring effectiveness between Durant and Melo even if Melo can really hot in some stretches.

KD is a better all around player, but Melo, with the ball in his hands, is more fun to watch. that post game, the face up game is too sick

Lakers-refs in pretty full force tonight.

Has there ever been a more underwhelming rookie who has gotten more praise than Harrison Barnes? He's still really liked by the national media for some reason even though he barely does anything.

Branduil

Heh, yeah.

There was an article a couple days ago which stated that Griffin only wants championship banners up whereas Butler is okay with hanging up the division banner.

Butler won a ring on the bench(not his fault) and got paid. Everything is gravy for him now.

The great lakers conspiracy of 2013 continues. Watching LA clinch the 8th seed on the last day of the season? Better than half the first round matchups.

$tern is double dipping and going off the deepend before he retires. Fanbase ain't gonna stand for this shit.

The great lakers conspiracy of 2013 continues. Watching LA clinch the 8th seed on the last day of the season? Better than half the first round matchups.

$tern is double dipping and going off the deepend before he retires. Fanbase ain't gonna stand for this shit.

Oh man that would be so amazing to take the Lakers out of the playoffs. But we'd be helping the Jazz...

Top Bottom