• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

thekad

Banned
No way the Jazz win, but if they manage not to choke tonight it's hard to see how they don't grab the 8th seed unless teams start laying down for the Lakers.

Annnnnd I'm back from playing Demon Souls. Yeah, not for me. In my gaming prime I would have fucking loved it. But Old-Force is not about that life anymore...

Do Howard/Nash/Pau miss the same amount of games as well? Is Duncan, at the age of 34, playing in his 17'th season in the league too?

I'm not a fucking soothsayer but I don't see how Timmy under the exact same circumstances would have fared much better.

Sure. You do know that TP, Manu, and Leonard have all missed a lot of games this year right? And so has Timmy. Those are four best players.

Emwitus

Sure. You do know that TP, Manu, and Leonard have all missed a lot of games this year right? And so has Timmy. Those are four best players.
Nash 24 broken leg pinched nerve
blake 35 abdominal surgery
pau 20 smthin plantar tear / concussion
dwight 6 torn labrum coming of back surgery
kobe 3 severe sprained leg/ bone spurs,
jordan hill hip surgery out for season
metta miniscus tear surgery and out for season

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers-refs in pretty full force tonight.

Has there ever been a more underwhelming rookie who has gotten more praise than Harrison Barnes? He's still really liked by the national media for some reason even though he barely does anything.

I thought he'd be better than MKG but yeah...

Even with MKG being kept out of games for tank reasons, he can't separate himself.

Mo with the dumbest shot ever to end the game, but this one of the games where he can actually make shots so it goes in, yessss.

I thought he'd be better than MKG but yeah...

Even with MKG being kept out of games for tank reasons, he can't separate himself.

He's like unaggressive version of DeRozan.

Top Bottom