• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

rando14

I don't think they're bitch made. Not the phrase i'd use.

But boy, do they get mad. And they give up techs in bunches too.

Not the mentally toughest team around.

Yup. 3 of the top 12 are Knicks. They'd be even higher if Sheed had been able to stick around :p

The Knicks have a ref persecution complex, although in their defense the refs look like they generally don't give them any free calls like they do other teams.

Going to have to focus on McGary a little more. Kind of disconcerting that Lousville is keeping the game close by consistently driving inside. If Mitch can't stop scrubs like Smith and Siva he'll be a non factor defensively in the NBA.

Going to have to focus on McGary a little more. Kind of disconcerting that Lousville is keeping the game close by consistently driving inside. If Mitch can't stop scrubs like Smith and Siva he'll be a non factor defensively in the NBA.

You're looking at the wrong post player, he plays for Louisville.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

Kevin Love will not play again this season.

But it's not because of that healing broken shooting hand necessarily.

Love will have that hand re-examined in New York City at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Tuesday and while he's there, he'll consult with another surgeon who will perform arthroscopic surgery to repair scar tissue on his left knee later this week, sources said Monday evening.

I had no idea his knee was even an issue.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Don't think anyone did. Does this have any bearing on whether or not he will still be with the team next year? Maybe they trade him?

He will absolutely be on the team next year. He can opt out after 14-15, though. But I think if we lock up Pekovic and Rubio, he'll stay. Maybe I'm optimistic.

Yeah, the college ball guys on GAF can be pretty insufferable with how "pure" and how "non-money influenced" college basketball is.

It frankly sucks.

Yeah, the college ball guys on GAF can be pretty insufferable with how "pure" and how "non-money influenced" college basketball is.

It frankly sucks.
Was it always this bad? I mean obviously it was never as good as the NBA but it seems its just getting worse with how fast the talent is jumping ship.

It frankly sucks.

The non-money influenced thing is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. I laugh in the face of whoever brings that up in a conversation.

Edit: Silva and Smith can kiss whatever hope they had of playing in the NBA goodbye with this performance.

Was it always this bad? I mean obviously it was never as good as the NBA but it seems its just getting worse with how fast the talent is jumping ship.
It used to be better when players stayed longer but the shorter 3 point line, 35 second clock, zone defense, and general dilution of talent makes the difference huge.

I really wish they'd shorten the damn shot clock. Most possessions are worthless dribbles and passes.

Top Bottom