• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Oh god I am so sorry to keep bringing this up but this is getting hilarious

ESPN's headline:

"Heat prez Pat Riley tells Celts' Ainge to 'STFU'

then you click

Pat Riley to Danny Ainge: STFU

Celtics are really going to drop to the 8th on purpose aren't they?

Lol. Pre-conceived notions and confirmation bias galore. Nash has been singing Kobe's praises all year, so has Jamison and Blake and Meeks and everyone not named Dwight. But Dwight was getting publicly called out by D'Antoni and Nash as well. And while Dwight was having one of his worst offensive seasons, Kobe was having one of his best. Keep living in your silly world though.

Worst offensive seasons, but one of the best defensive seasons.
It's not his job to score, especially with Kobe hogging the ball on every possession.

Dwight is the only legit defensive force on that team, outside of MWP, who is slow as shit.

Oh god I am so sorry to keep bringing this up but this is getting hilarious

ESPN's headline:

"Heat prez Pat Riley tells Celts' Ainge to 'STFU'

then you click

Celtics are really going to drop to the 8th on purpose aren't they?

Lol. As much as I despise the Heat it will be fun seeing Kevin 'do nothin' Garnett and cottonmouth Pierce be eliminated for good.

hmmmm Ainge's comments about Lebron have me wondering if he wants the Celtics to tank to face Miami in the first round.

He is that dumb to do it.

But lol if they do, the Heat will have beaten the Celtics in the East finals, east semis and now east first round, do it Ainge

I remember the time last year Shumpert was assigned on Walker and Kemba couldn't even get a shot off him. It was hilarious how angry Kemba got, with Shump less than 100% maybe Kemba can get a dribble off now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember the time last year Shumpert was assigned on Walker and Kemba couldn't even get a shot off him. It was hilarious how angry Kemba got, with Shump less than 100% maybe Kemba can get a dribble off now.

Kemba played hurt all of last year. But aite.

Do you, boo.

soooo Kyra Chaos?

mysmilie_183.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
kidd with the lefty skyhook from 3 like nba live is still on the shelf

dat Jet 3

haha at Terry saying "they brought me here to make big shots in the playoffs, wait til then" , i didn't get the entire quote right but he wants Miami D:

Top Bottom