• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Terry even into his early 30s had a lethal pull-up jumper when going right, Seth's mostly a spot up guy who won't do much as long as you get into his shirt

Well I think Seth could be a difference maker om a playoff team.. like Fisher and so on..

Then you must love Harkless like I do.

I like Harkless too.

So IWMTB, do you think any amount of playoff success would result in the Jazz FO making the determination that they need to keep the team together? Milsap and Al Jeff extensions incoming!!!

I doubt Al Jefferson or Mo Williams will be re-signed unless the Jazz make it to the second-round.

Millsap probably not either but it's more likely.

Favors' extension is coming up next year and I doubt he'll be happy coming off the bench next year in a contract year.

I like Harkless too.

I doubt Al Jefferson or Mo Williams will be re-signed unless the Jazz make it to the second-round.

Favors' extension is coming up next year and I doubt he'll be happy coming off the bench next year in a contract year.

Al Jeff, what kind of contract is he gonna get next year?

Al Jeff, what kind of contract is he gonna get next year?

Probably around 3/30. He doesn't really have much or any value to bad or contending teams and I'm not sure how interested the Hawks or Mavericks (the mediocre teams with cap space this year) will be, but probably some team going nowhere will sign him thinking they can get him to defend.

I don't know...seems weird to know you're not going forward with those guys and not boost minutes for the bigs who will be the foundation of the team for years to come. I'd be concerned...

I don't know...seems weird to know you're not going forward with those guys and not boost minutes for the bigs who will be the foundation of the team for years to come. I'd be concerned...

Corbin started Josh Howard in the playoffs and then the FO didn't offer Howard a contract. Corbin is just dumb and blindly follows "experience".

Kanter's also out for the year so he can't play right now.

Blackace

Probably around 3/30. He doesn't really have much or any value to bad or contending teams and I'm not sure how interested the Hawks or Mavericks (the mediocre teams with cap space this year) will be, but probably some team going nowhere will sign him thinking they can get him to defend.

Dallas would be an interesting fit tho...

charsace

He will get more than that for his post game and rebounding.

Dallas are so obviously going to sign Brandon Jennings

10mill to a guy that hasn't shown any improvement? I would hope so.

He will get more than that for his post game and rebounding.

What teams are going to be interested? Dallas and Houston are teams really big into plus or minus where Al rates as one of the worst players in the NBA, Atlanta seemed to be moving in a direction to avoid mediocrity and signing Al would probably go against that. Portland already is a strong offensive team that can't stop anybody. The 76ers and Suns aren't close to even contending for the playoffs even if they added Al. Detroit, New Orleans, and Cleveland have a lot of big men already and they're in the spot of not being able to stop anyone as well.

One or two of these teams will probably end up interested and signing him, but I don't see enough teams being interested to the point where his price is driven very high.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
When the were a 55 win team?

I guess? I just remember that they to move Dampier's non-guaranteed deal and refused to deal it for Jefferson. (Then they got Chandler. That worked out pretty alright for them.)

I'm just saying that they didn't seem all that interested back then, and having now had the Chris Kaman experience, I don't know how excited they'd be to add Jefferson. Even if the contract is slightly more palatable.

Blackace

I guess? I just remember that they to move Dampier's non-guaranteed deal and refused to deal it for Jefferson. (Then they got Chandler. That worked out pretty alright for them.)

I'm just saying that they didn't seem all that interested back then, and having now had the Chris Kaman experience, I don't know how excited they'd be to add Jefferson. Even if the contract is slightly more palatable.

I know they going to spend, they kinda have to

And adding Al makes more sense than Jennings

Nori Chan

Are they even legal...

Holy shit, it all makes sense. You are JR Smith!

BHbNqwpCcAAUhTM.jpg:large

god im going to hell arent i

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
so. it's decided. I'm gonna be in lawrence a lot the next 4 years, trying to hook up with the one named Dylan.

I'm already fucking myself in every other aspect of life, why not literally?

That's so meta.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @Peter_R_Casey The @NBA just announced: For the first time ever, fans can vote on Twitter for the MVP Award.

If the MVP award wasn't a sham already, LOL.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Living in Cali, I thought it was 18 across the board. There are way too many places where the age is 16. I mean I get the South, but the whole North East Coast. Get your act together people

Upstate ny and the NE coast states act exacty like the south.... confederate flags and 16 year old moms included. I know I lived there for 5 years.

If the Pacers don't resign West I wonder if they'd be interested in Jefferson?

Al Jefferson has no chance whatsoever defending the pick-and-pop against PFs so probably not.

Maybe if they think that Vogel is a defensive god who can turn anyone into good to great defenders, they might go for it I guess.

Top Bottom