• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Edgeward

Terrible shot

Clips pls

thank you, Tony!

smh, what a terrible possession. Wasted too much time and then got stuck dancing on the perimeter.

jjasper

I have never seen a 50+ win team be so terrible in the fourth quarter over the course of a season. It is pretty remarkable how they manage to stay in these games.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Man the jordan brand classic was cool. A few standouts to me outside of Jibari and Wiggins were nigel william-goss, Julius Randle, and Chris walker. All three look like they could eventually play in the NBA.

With that said Wiggins is nice in the paint, knows how to take advantage of weaker defenders, and can attack the basket. However, he is really raw. He also struggled to score against the double team and bigger or equal sized defenders.

Right now I think Jibari parker is the better prospect. He can play both forward positions, pass, and has a good shooting form. Also he seemw strong even if he is still has a kids body.

Who knows how they will develop but Parker seems the better bet right now to become a great/good NBA player.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man the jordan brand classic was cool. A few standouts to me outside of Jibari and Wiggins were nigel william-goss, Julius Randle, and Chris walker. All three look like they could eventually play in the NBA.

With that said Wiggins is nice in the paint, knows how to take advantage of weaker defenders, and can attack the basket. However, he is really raw. He also struggled to score against the double team and bigger or equal sized defenders.

Right now I think Jibari parker is the better prospect. He can play both forward positions, pass, and has a good shooting form. Also he seemw strong even if he is still has a kids body.

Who knows how they will develop but Parker seems the better bet right now to become a great/good NBA player.

Julius Randle was by far the most impressive player on the court. Looked like a man playing with boys out there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Right now I think Jibari parker is the better prospect. He can play both forward positions on defense and offense, pass, and has a good shooting form. Also he seemw strong even if he is still has a kids body. Also looks like he has good/great bball IQ.

rando14

Well, knickers got what they wanted.

Knicks/celtics first round.

The tears will be amazing.

ibz40kHDhQ7RFP.gif

This Grizz-Clips series is going to be great.

Probably won't be as hilarious without Rudy Gay getting shut down by Nick Young, but still.

Andrew Wiggins needs dribble better in the Hoops Summit or I won't be able to get the flashes of Harrison Barnes and Rudy Gay out of my head.

This Grizz-Clips series is going to be great.

Probably won't be as hilarious without Rudy Gay getting shut down by Nick Young, but still.

Andrew Wiggins needs dribble better in the Hoops Summit or I won't be able to get the flashes of Harrison Barnes and Rudy Gay out of my head.
if Denver loses once clips will get the 3 IMO

Ain't locked yet. Also Memphis will be playing for hca chance if they best dallas

So why has Michael Beasley been sitting for "personal reasons" and "family issues"

is it because he said he stopped listening to coaching? lol

I believe Cleveland has the right to swap their Miami pick with it if it's outside the top 14. If that's the case, Phx gets the Miami pick. I'm fine with that.

So instead we should watch Al Jefferson get lost on defense and Favors riding the pine for 4 straight blowouts?

Utah is a boring team. Nash and Pau make the Lakers at least entertaining.

all season, you were in here, crowing about Kobe's heart, desire and will and how no one should root against him. yet here you are saying snide shit about Big Al whose putting that Jazz team on his back. this is why Laker fans catch that disrespect.

if Denver loses once clips will get the 3 IMO

Ain't locked yet. Also Memphis will be playing for hca chance if they best dallas

I think the Nuggets will be able to beat the Bucks, Blazers, and Suns.

you were in here all the time crowing about Kobe's heart, desire and will and how no one should root against him. yet here you are saying snide shit about Big Al whose putting that Jazz team on his back. this is why Laker fans catch that disrespect.

Al Jefferson is not carrying the Jazz.

Top Bottom