• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Look at LA's April schedule. They might not win another game.

Honestly they should be on a 5 game losing streak were it not for that blown call in Minnesota.

That's assuming that Rubio would have made 3 clutch free throws, which I highly doubt. I think the Lakers need to win maybe 2 more games to lock up the playoff spot, assuming one of them is against the Mavericks. That's how badly their competition has been doing.

How are the Jazz still in contention for the playoffs wtf?

Lakers should be contracted.

Derrick Favors willing the Jazz into the playoffs would be cool...

Smokey

Somebody here said the Lakers would have a better record than the Rockets and was very serious about it

I wish Nori would've manned up on that little bet he tried to throw down earlier in the season

That's assuming that Rubio would have made 3 clutch free throws, which I highly doubt. I think the Lakers need to win maybe 2 more games to lock up the playoff spot, assuming one of them is against the Mavericks. That's how badly their competition has been doing.

And if Dallas beats the Lakers, do you still have them going to the playoffs?

The Lakers are back

Houston-Rockets-Mascot-Throws-Cake-at-Lakers-Fan-Face.gif

Emwitus

Shamelessly stolen from realgm:

Tasp:
thats the worst part

I wish kobe would just shoot every shot while everyone else doesn't cross half court

our offense would be basically the same while our defense will always be set

win/win

lol

And if Dallas beats the Lakers, do you still have them going to the playoffs?

If Dallas beats the Lakers, then I think Dallas makes the playoffs. It's not outside the realm of possibility, but the Lakers are a much better home team than a road team... which is pretty sad for a team with that much experience.

Edit: If Nash is hurt, then the Lakers may really not win another game. Blake would do fine starting, but their second unit would be completely depleted with half of them being forced into starting positions.

I hope Mike D gets fired the last game of the season, that'd be dope.

I get the feeling that he'll be around one more year, assuming that they can swap Pau for Kevin Love, which I think there's a high chance of them doing. Love is exactly the kind of big man that D'Antoni likes: he thinks jump shots first, inside offense second, and defense a distant third. If that trade doesn't work, D'Antoni's gone.

I get the feeling that he'll be around one more year, assuming that they can swap Pau for Kevin Love, which I think there's a high chance of them doing. Love is exactly the kind of big man that D'Antoni likes: he thinks jump shots first, inside offense second, and defense a distant third. If that trade doesn't work, D'Antoni's gone.

What the hell

This ain't 2k with CPU Accept Trade on

Smokey

Pau is more of a curse than D'Antoni but lol

What the hell

Love for Pau? Not since 2010.

Double entrendre bitches.

What the hell

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=czwgezl

Rubio has come out in favor of playing with Pau and Love has come out in favor of not playing with the Timberwolves. If it works out for Minnesota, great. Otherwise, it's no big loss, as they were going to very likely lose Love anyway and I believe Pau only has one more year left on his contract.

Edit: What else could Minnesota get for Love anyway?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol fuck da Lakers... pack it up.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=czwgezl

Rubio has come out in favor of playing with Pau and Love has come out in favor of not playing with the Timberwolves. If it works out for Minnesota, great. Otherwise, it's no big loss, as they were going to very likely lose Love anyway and I believe Pau only has one more year left on his contract.

Edit: What else could Minnesota get for Love anyway?

Something better than an aging big man who is merely an expiring contract?

Emwitus

Is there anywhere i can catch lakers games pre-2010. I want to cry myself to sleep watching LA in it's former glory. LOL

Emwitus

I honestly don't think i can take another season of kobe. It's sad that he still can not trust in his teammates after all this time and as he gets older it will only get more frustrating.

Top Bottom