• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Bradley Beal has a 3PFG% of 39% lol.

I mean, after three months he was a .25% three point shooter lol.

He's been shooting .46% from three for over 4 months lol

wat

Vyer

It's the reactions that make an already horrible thing even worse. Lands in front of his own bench. Guys looking like they are going to be sick, crying, bent over on the court, people in the crowd crying, etc. surreal.

Nori Chan

not going to happen

i know its april fools you wont goatse me or fool me like that
Oh no it won't be today. Who knows? Maybe it'll be in June? Maybe it'll be when the heat win their second chip? Or when you're the most vulnerable? Or when you're stoned as fuck?

The beauty of it, you'll never see it coming until you click that one link that will horrify you

or maybe today too idk

Oh no it won't be today. Who knows? Maybe it'll be in June? Maybe it'll be when the heat win their second chip? Or when you're the most vulnerable? Or when you're stoned as fuck?

The beauty of it, you'll never see it coming until you click that one link that will horrify you

or maybe today too idk

Not sure how you will pull this off without flat out lying about what you are linking me to

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Miami makes up "injuries" and doesn't get fined or investigated. All I can picture is Stern serenading Pat Riley's nutsack...

stern.jpg

"But you...you were my favorite.
You...you know...you were my favorite"

pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

"Bitch, sshhh...my family's here!"

And Pop is drowning in tears:

gregg-popovich-looking-sad.jpg

"What did I do to deserve...
What did I do to deserve all of this?"

KingGondo

Banned
He's not an idiot...

His situation is similar to Drummond. Guard play in Maryland has been so terrible that it's just hard to gauge what Len can really do...but it's clear he's not that great offensively but could he grow to be? His physical tools are really really good.

It's a selection that would be based completely on development and upside...which would be terrible for OKC considering they hate development these days.
We have Perk for two more years, I'd say we're one of the few teams that can afford to take a risk on a guy like Len in the top ten.

We're gonna be a contender for the next two years regardless of who we draft, might as well try to hit a home run and make the Harden trade look less horrible than it does now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dammit Alpha, only Rodeo and I know your obscure Coheed references.

Archie Goodwin declaring for the draft, guess Calipari told him to fuck off

yup

He'd probably go undrafted if he stayed another year. Won't be getting minutes at all next season.

He'll probably be out of the league in a few years anyway.

One Kentucky alumn I like is Darius Miller tho. Big bodied kid who actually did the impossible (4 years at Kentucky) and shooting .44% from 3 (sample size is small but still) for New Orleans.

Monty should give him more burn.

KingGondo

Banned
Bennett could fall to OKC. If he does you should take him.
A tweener SF/PF? Don't know much about him, but I have doubts we'd pick a guy like that over a big with the potential of Len. I'll need to do some research on the guys that could plausibly fall to us.

I think the organization feels strongly about Lamb, too, and Bennett sounds kinda like him.

Should be at least a couple of intriguing guys available at 8/9, at the very least.

Vestal

So Gaf I'll ask this again since I guess it wasn't a slow day when I posted it, and it should give way to some good debate.

Given the current state of the season, who would be your choice for Coach of the Year?

I ask this because I had a discussion regarding that with a few friends last week, most of them were leaning towards either Pop or Karl(during the Denver streak) but none of them even mentioned Spo which really surprised me. Spo has done something really special with this Miami team, 27 in a row, the win last night with Bosh and the bench, best record in the league.

I would say the list is limited to those 3 individuals, outside of them I just don't see any coach getting the nod.

KingGondo

Banned
Karl. The Nuggets are legit without a true star and it's largely based on their style of play, which was implemented and coached by him.

Nori Chan

Also if anyone wants it, I have a code to download the first gears of war (xbl) from Judgment. I thought I would ask best gaf first before I give it to the thread of free codes and blah blah blah.

So if anyone wants it just ask.

and no cloving it doesn't work for the wii u

Whoa, I know the girl in that new ESPN commercial where SVP, Russilo, and another guy are at a bar where the third guy says "That girl is a 10 I am gonna ask her out"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Not trying to put a damper on things so soon after John Wall's 47-point eruption -- or with the reunion of the '78 title team later this week -- but the reality is that the Wiz are about to inherit the NBA's longest active drought without a 50-win season once the Clips win one more: 34 seasons.

... geez.

If NeNe can prove he's not a bum and stay healthy the Wizards could end that streak next year. After the shit that organization has been in since agent zero got hurt and decided to start a gun show in the Wizards locker room they've got reason to be optimistic.

If NeNe can prove he's not a bum and stay healthy the Wizards could end that streak next year. After the shit that organization has been in since agent zero got hurt and decided to start a gun show in the Wizards locker room they've got reason to be optimistic.

It doesn't help that Veseley and Singleton look like busts.

They play in the Least. Anything is possible.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So my friend's just met Spo...

39295_290303331102705_1632801041_n.jpg

Why does he stay at a hotel though? Does he still live outside of Miami or something?

Top Bottom