• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Jonah Ballow @jonahballow about 48 minutes ago
@Tyson Chandler will play tonight & start against the Heat #knicks
Dunno why they don't give him another day off; they play Atlanta tomorrow. I get they want to get Chandler 25 minutes to get back in the groove, but eh...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
New York Knicks owner James Dolan must have quite an ego. In fact, he thinks so highly of himself that someone recently almost lost their job for not knowing who he was.

According to the NY Post, Dolan was walking into Madison Square Garden’s Delta Sky 360 Club during Sunday’s game against the Boston Celtics when security guard Fiordaliza Hernandez stopped him and asked him for his ID. Dolan apparently never wears the badge since he pretty much runs the show, and he was reportedly offended that Hernandez didn’t know who he was.

“Do you know who I am?” Dolan reportedly snapped at the employee.

Hernandez then admitted that she did not recognize him, at which point Dolan told her he was his boss and paid her salary. He then asked her how long she had been working there, to which she responded “three years.”

“Give me your ID!” Dolan reportedly exclaimed. “You’re fired!

“I have to get new security in this building! I have idiots working here!”

lol

Blackace

Fuck Dolan, what an ass

Would have been classic if she said said "George Lucas?"

Also Kobe is a toolbox..he says all the right things about Shaq getting his jersey retired and then fucks it up with

"(The breakup) was inevitable," Kobe continued. "You can't expect Michael [Jordan] to play with Wilt [Chamberlain] for his entire career. That's just not going to work. I had too much talent and too much to showcase.”

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Would have been classic if she said said "George Lucas?"

Also Kobe is a toolbox..he says all the right things about Shaq getting his jersey retired and then fucks it up with

"(The breakup) was inevitable," Kobe continued. "You can't expect Michael [Jordan] to play with Wilt [Chamberlain] for his entire career. That's just not going to work. I had too much talent and too much to showcase.”
Assholery at it's finest.

Omega

Banned
MJ playing with Wilt..nice comparison

with them playing in the same era and all that, let alone being teammates

Iman going back to the scene of his greatest horror. He's dreaded this night for awhile, it was weird watching him practice/post on Twitter.

Blackace

Dolan is a huge jerk for this, and she is so way down the chain that he pretty much had nothing to do with her hiring, but shouldn't everybody know the CEO of whoever they work for?

Her job is to ID people...

Man, that lakers/blazers game seems so fresh in my mind. That Kobe lob to Shaq was an incredible moment. Had no dog in that fight but watching that comeback with a bunch of my cousins was hype as shit.

pilonv1

wallblock.gif

damn

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Anthony was pissed at the elbow and was talking crap to the ref, and Felton nearly got a tech after picking up his 2nd. Are you not watching the game live or something?

Its almost like you're the official Knicks-age bitchassness delivery system.

Its almost like you're the official Knicks-age bitchassness delivery system.
Did you or did you not say Knicks lose theor composure more than any other team? The way Felton was bitching he was about to revert into LB Felton.

I'm not complaining about the fouls, My Little Kobe. I'm saying the Knicks need to shut up and play ball.
I am. Plenty of times this season the Knicks have been reacting like huge babies when not getting fouls called.
See he gets it.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Anthony was pissed at the elbow and was talking crap to the ref, and Felton nearly got a tech after picking up his 2nd. Are you not watching the game live or something?
I am. Plenty of times this season the Knicks have been reacting like huge babies when not getting fouls called.

Top Bottom