• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did you or did you not say Knicks lose theor composure more than any other team? The way Felton was bitching he was about to revert into LB Felton.

I'm not complaining about the fouls, My Little Pony. I'm saying the Knicks need to shut up and play ball.

Like the Earth, 60% of your posts are covered in salt.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
That was one of the worst techs of the season. He was just stopping a possible continuation.

What fucking assholes

Knicks and techs go together like white girls and the pipe
Of course. How can the bitches resist this baller?

409f9f0c9aff11e2b9da22000a1faf53_7.jpg

Novak even got the head tilt and the sneer. Carmelo has to hang around him to pickup women.

I'm confused, are people here arguing that wasn't a foul?
No... at least I hope not. I'm saying Knicks need to shut up about the whistles, and they thinking I'm complaining about the whistles. The tech was kinda weird because you don't usually see that called (which even the commentators said), but eh.

EDIT: you guys? Wait, Knicks-GAF or the Knicks?

I wondered who would play point when Norris isn't in the game

Then I remembered Ray Allen can run fucking hogwild out there since he loves pretending that he's an elite ball handler, I hope he gets this out of his system

giri

Dolan is a huge jerk for this, and she is so way down the chain that he pretty much had nothing to do with her hiring, but shouldn't everybody know the CEO of whoever they work for?

Why?

If she never interacts with him?

And when she lets someone in that she thinks looks like him, but turns out isn't, but is now too afraid to ask for ID? Whose fault is that?

Dolans a fucking dipshit retard if he got pissy over that and is corrupting his own security standards.

Wear your fucking ID badge you moron.

Dolan is a tool. Make it another day and he would complain that security guards let people enter when they don't have ID.

Nori Chan

You know what? Adam Blade should be turned to Kobechu and DY_Nasty should be turned to My Little Kobe

im okay with that, big papa ace pls

Wtf are you talking about? Nobody bitched during that tech.

Uh, maybe you should watch again.

Why?

If she never interacts with him?

And when she lets someone in that she thinks looks like him, but turns out isn't, but is now too afraid to ask for ID? Whose fault is that?

Dolans a fucking dipshit retard if he got pissy over that and is corrupting his own security standards.

Wear your fucking ID badge you moron.

Yeah I take back what I said earlier. I was just thinking about a lot of my friends who interview for jobs that require them to know about the CEO, but honestly this shouldn't be on there.

And yeah, Dolan is a fucking dumbass for calling someone simply doing their job an idiot. he's such a petty douche

If anything, he should be mad at her authorities if knowing who he is is part of the job description (in dolan's eyes)

I hate this trend of PFs jacking up long jumpers and threes. Players like Dirk can do such a thing because of their shooting touch. But to see Bosh and Amare jacking up long jumpers/threes is stupid. Those guys need to learn how to play in the paint. You can add Josh Smith and other players to that list too.

MIKE MILLER WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE GAME.
I hate this trend of PFs jacking up long jumpers and threes. Players like Dirk can do such a thing because of their shooting touch. But to see Bosh and Amare jacking up long jumpers/threes is stupid. Those guys need to learn how to play in the paint. You can add Josh Smith and other players to that list too.
You'll be glad to know Amar'e has taken this to heart. Bosh needs to leave Miami for that to happen.

I hate this trend of PFs jacking up long jumpers and threes. Players like Dirk can do such a thing because of their shooting touch. But to see Bosh and Amare jacking up long jumpers/threes is stupid. Those guys need to learn how to play in the paint.

Playing with Wade and James has messed with their games like that, I feel like Bosh shoots outside a lot now because of the system

I do get annoyed sometimes though when I think he can be aggressive going to the hole and he doesn't

Top Bottom