• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Shadow780

I honestly don't think i can take another season of kobe. It's sad that he still can not trust in his teammates after all this time and as he gets older it will only get more frustrating.

Who you gonna trust?

Dwight? lol

Steve Nash's corpse? LOL

Mike D?? LOLOLOL

At this point Kobe's pretty much collecting social security while occasionally putting on great moments, just enjoy like all white girls do.

Emwitus

Who you gonna trust?

Dwight? lol

Steve Nash's corpse? LOL

Mike D?? LOLOLOL

At this point Kobe's pretty much collecting social security while occasionally putting on great moments, just enjoy like all white girls do.

lol.

We should have kept mike "clown" brown.

I said that with a straight face.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@mcten: Kobe Bryant has a bone spur in his left foot. He'll be examined by a doctor in Sacramento on Friday

It's like the years of pent-up bullshit and bad karma is catching up in a single season.

LA injury round-up:

-Kobe sprained his ankle, has a bone spur now
-Nash fractured his leg or whatever and has something unknown wrong now
-Metta's knee gave up on the season like it was Dwight Howard
-Pau had his plantar fascia snap, knee tendinitis, his heart broken and what Kobe described as "feminine issues".
-Dwight still recovering since forever, which was expected, but also fucked up his shoulder
-Jordan Hill's hip betrayed him
-Jamison's wrist is fucked
-Steve Blake was out with that ab thing
-Jodie Meeks tries real hard but with all those botched layups I'm convinced he can't even finish his dinner

-Earl Clark remembered he was Earl Clark
-Chris Duhon and Darius Morris are Chris Duhon and Darius Morris
-What's an Ebank? Like online banking?

Sacre karate chops like a champ though, keep it up. You're our MVP.

LA injury round-up:

-Pau had his plantar fascia snap, knee tendinitis, his heart broken and what Kobe described as "feminine issues".
-Dwight still recovering since forever, which was expected, but also fucked up his shoulder
-Jodie Meeks tries real hard but with all those botched layups I'm convinced he can't even finish his dinner

And yet we STILL have a better record than the Jazz. Kobe truly is amazing.

LA injury round-up:

don't forget about the injuries to lakers age

Oh, and I almost forgot...we lost Jerry.

mr-t-crying.gif

what happens to the refs that refuse to call obvious fouls at the end of games? if the league had any integrity these clowns would get suspended.

what happens to the refs that refuse to call obvious fouls at the end of games? if the league had any integrity these clowns would get suspended.

lol it's not like they're trying to fuck up the call on purpose

I'm pretty sure they get docked points or whatever internal system shit they have after their games get reviewed, that says who refs the big and more games

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I'm pretty sure they get docked points or whatever internal system shit they have after their games get reviewed, that says who refs the big and more games

If that were true Joey Crawford would only be permitted to coach pacers and bobcats games.

LA injury round-up:

You missed pau's concussion. Really an insane season health wise

The wiz loss broke me. I just have no more cares to give. I still don't want to give the suns that pick but it's just not in me no more.

what do you mean? that foul on Rubio happened right in front of his face. if it was the other way around, there would have been a call. dude was just too cowardly to blow the whistle. that internal system sounds like bullshit. Bennett Salvatore is still in the league, reffing major games, and that dude has been an unprofessional piece of shit for over a decade

diehard

Fleer
You missed pau's concussion. Really an insane season health wise

The wiz loss broke me. I just have no more cares to give. I still don't want to give the suns that pick but it's just not in me no more.

All those excuses and yet the "big 4" are like 6-14 when playing together.

Top Bottom