• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Mahonay

Banned
yup looked like Nate plowed directly on his left thigh. Could have been bad. Guess he is truly built like a truck.
Watching the replay I can confirm that it was a bitch play by Nate. Full on side checked LeBron. If it was another player that would have plowed them into the ground. Nate's a small dude but he's a bowling ball.

Tom Penny

Pippen on his MJ

Screen-Shot-2013-02-21-at-8.51.11-PM.png

Watching the replay I can confirm that it was a bitch play by Nate. Full on side checked LeBron. If it was another player that would have plowed them into the ground. Nate's a small dude but he's a bowling ball.

LeBron strong enough to take that hit. Nothing wrong about the play imo, just old hard 80's, 90's foul. Sending a message if you will. It's not like he went after his knees or anything.

Mahonay

Banned
LeBron strong enough to take that hit. Nothing wrong about the play imo, just old hard 80's, 90's foul. Sending a message if you will. It's not like he went after his knees or anything.
There is no message to make in a game like this. It's not like they exactly played harder after that. That was a pure frustration foul. It's a completely different thing.

If this game was competitive, that foul becomes one that you can be okay with. It's a different story in games like this. Especially when it's clearly not rallying anyone.

thekad

Banned
If you want to hit someone, why wait until they're defenseless? Sending a message = being a bitch.

If you want to hit someone, why wait until they're defenseless? Sending a message = being a bitch.

It's a hip check at most. I've taken my fair share of those, and yea it stings but few minutes later I'm fine. Play on... And I took it from dudes twice my size, LeBron is taking it from a dude well twice as small.

No real injury from that anyways. LeBron knew it too that why he didn't try to pull a Carmelo and started acting like mr tough guy who wants to fight.

There's a difference between a hard foul and a foul intended to injure someone. I rather get one of those then someone swing their elbow in my face. Now that is real bitch status.

Mahonay

Banned
Clippers are a scary team when you look at their starting lineup, now with a healthy Butler and Billups good enough to at least start, and you consider they have players like Crawford, Barnes, and Bledsoe on the bench. Just a well of energy to pull from.

I really hope they can stay healthy until the playoffs. Really pulling for them and CP3 this year.

Mahonay

Banned
Wowwwwwwwww. The Clippers looking horrendous, and giving up 34 points in the 1st quarter on top of that. Did something happen in the locker room before they came out tonight?
Considering the Clipps beat us twice already, we need this more than they do.
Yep, Clips are completely capable. They just completely fucking lose it like this sometimes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love you and your pronounced nose, Rachel Nichols. Stay at TNT. We'll be together forever.
Considering the Clipps beat us twice already, we need this more than they do.

You're suppose to say they were troll losses

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You're suppose to say they were troll losses

they pretty much mollywhopped us

2nd game of the season and during their 18 game streak.

I totally expect the Cipps to make a run in the 3rd to make it close just to fuck with us. Big game is tomorrow night.

Top Bottom