• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

xnipx

It's an honor to lose to the giant killer wizards. Toronto just might make the playoffs.

Told y'all they was gon get that work

Smokey

hashtagbitchnation

image.php

exarkun

What are the odds people are putting on the Lakers catching the Jazz? Low? High? Semi-high?

Lakers are trending slowly up while the Jazz are plummeting. Damn

Maybe we still lose but we'd have had a chance to win! If Dwight makes even half his fts, the game is totally different. I'd like to have seen Denver play with some pressure but Dwight didn't even give us a chance.

GET THIS GUY OFF MY TEAM!

Konex thowing a temper tantrum cause big bad Stinkyhead Dwight made Kobe lose tonight...and throws in a "my team" like anyone believes he is a Laker fan.

<snicker>

What are the odds people are putting on the Lakers catching the Jazz? Low? High? Semi-high?

Lakers are trending slowly up while the Jazz are plummeting. Damn

One day you are going to do some thinking of your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: One, don't do that.

Dwight has been great so far....Can't blame him. His the only guy that seems to try on defense considering his back and shoulder. I'm over shitting on him. As for everyone else, pathetic. No one is calling out d'antoni over his rotation yet and it's annoying. This was the kind of game where you even throw in ebanks, morris and sacre...but he just wants to ride one thing into the ground before he changes.

Maybe you missed the alley-oop. Here, let me show you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fAkUowG0YY&feature=youtu.be

Dwight's a mental midget but it's pretty clear he is just now getting over his back surgery. I can cut him a bit of a break for that even though he's not a franchise player anymore, and more of a rich man's Tyson Chandler. Re-sign him or don't, I don't think it will make or break this franchise like I would have say, a year ago. We can miss the playoffs with him we can miss the playoffs without him.

linsivvi

There is a commentator (OKC fan) on the first article literally arguing the Fisher signing propelling them into the Finals. Unironically.

My mind is full of fuck.

Also, politics is politics. Meh.

The Whitlock article is such a hit piece with no substance and empty accusations. In fact, he's the one driven by revenge as he admitted Fisher threatened to sue him a couple years ago.

He's alleging that Fisher has a relationship with Stern which helped him land a contract with the Mavs, as if Mark Cuban is going to help Stern. Even if it was some kind of master plan, why wouldn't the Thunder sign him at the beginning of the season instead, since 1) Bennett, and 2) they ended up signing him anyway?

And then he used the fact that some players weren't happy with Fisher and Hunter during the lockout to accuse Fisher of being dirty. Dirty of what? What's the crime?

The same players who voted him out ended up voting him back in after seeing the report on Hunter, sans a couple scrubs who's left the league. I don't see a problem at all.

dalVlatko

I felt dirty rooting for the Lakers and Celtics last night but I want that Lakers pick

I think the Cavs will take Porter if he's available.
I haven't seen much of him but based on what I've read he seems like he compliments Irving and Waiters well. Decent defender that can play off the ball.

Still think a center is the priority but Noel's injury makes it a much harder choice

speaking of prospects, how dafuq is Ben Mclemore still considered a Top 5 at this point

7 points on 6 shots when your team scores 108 points?

Wesley Johnson 2.0 is written all over him

The guy that redblaster hypes up looks to be one of the better prospects in this draft.

Dwight got fucking destroyed by Faried.

players chosen before Faried:

Vesely
Bismack
Knight
Jimmer
Morris bros
Singleton
Tobias Harris
Nolan Smith
Motiejunas

shameful

fuck you grunsfeld

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman brought his basketball skills and flamboyant style -- neon-bleached hair, tattoos, nose studs and all -- on Tuesday to the isolated Communist country with possibly the world's drabbest dress code: North Korea.

Arriving in Pyongyang, the American athlete and showman known as "The Worm" became an unlikely ambassador for sports diplomacy at a time of heightened tensions between the U.S. and North Korea. Or maybe not so unlikely: Young leader Kim Jong Un is said to have been a fan of the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, when Rodman won three championships with the club.

wat

I need to watch Otto Porter and Marcus Smart a few more times, haven't watched much college basketball this year since all of the top guys looked depressingly bad other than Noel and now he's hurt.

Shabazz is finally dropping on mock drafts at least...

speaking of prospects, how dafuq is Ben Mclemore still considered a Top 5 at this point

7 points on 6 shots when your team scores 108 points?

Wesley Johnson 2.0 is written all over him

I think McLemore will be a lot better than that, but the comparison should still be out there and worrying some people but it doesn't seem to be. DX seems to be the only place down on him for his inability to create a shot. It's weird.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This must be why the Raptors played like ass tonight (well more so than usual). Wasting time filming their own Harlem Shake video instead of practicing. :p

I don't know if it was shown on TV but the start of last night's game seemed to be delayed. Both teams spent about 5 minutes just doing silliness in the layup lines.

Saw Ross and Derozan put down some nasty dunks ala Lebron.

I blame their horseplay on why they lost.

dalVlatko

John Michael @CavsJMike

Byron Scott just confirmed that Kyrie Irving will not play tonight in Chicago with a sore/hyperextended knee.

Not sure if this is the first of many late season "injuries" or Kyrie really is this injury prone

charsace

I need to watch Otto Porter and Marcus Smart a few more times, haven't watched much college basketball this year since all of the top guys looked depressingly bad other than Noel and now he's hurt.

Shabazz is finally dropping on mock drafts at least...

I think McLemore will be a lot better than that, but the comparison should still be out there and worrying some people but it doesn't seem to be. DX seems to be the only place down on him for his inability to create a shot. It's weird.

McLemore and Shabazz are both prospects that I would be iffy about if I was drafting in the top 5. Neither guy is elite at creating their own shot on the perimeter. Shabazz isn't an elite athlete on top of lacking in ball skills.

Top Bottom