• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rondo has had a litany of relatively serious injuries. Back issues, that elbow bending. and now knee issues.

He loses his athleticism and he loses relevancy.

Ugh even thinking about watching that elbow injury makes me cringe. And they played it over and over and over again last year.

He's not a first option player or a big which the knicks needed either of at the time. Jrue would have bust on the Knicks with Al Harrington and the other guys that were on the roster at the time.

And I think I'm done with IOS as my main tablet. Got a Nexus 7 and I like android way more.

That's bullshit. This is Jrue's breakout year, so he would of done fine if he was Knick. Steph Curry is the player The Knicks wanted. Melo would beast with a shooter like Steph or a guy that can create his own shot like Jrue. The Wolves botched that draft up so fucking bad, my god.

charsace

That's bullshit. This is Jrue's breakout year, so he would of done fine if he was Knick. Steph Curry is the player The Knicks wanted. Melo would beast with a shooter like Steph or a guy that can create his own shot like Jrue. The Wolves botched that draft up so fucking bad, my god.

I don't think Jrue has the mentality that would have survived that situation on top of being in NY.

Trevor Ariza is garbage.
... Red Blaster?
If this was the Gallo draft Steph probably would have been packaged to get Carmelo.

h3ro

I definitely think that The Knicks wouldn't have packaged Steph Curry in a deal for Melo.

Then we wouldn't have gotten Carmelo. Nuggs were stockpiling assets and talent. A top pick like we had would have had to have been part of any deal if the deal was to be done then since ownership wanted no part of the plan to wait Denver out.

Then we wouldn't have gotten Carmelo. Nuggs were stockpiling assets and talent. A top pick like we had would have had to have been part of any deal if the deal was to be done then since ownership wanted no part of the plan to wait Denver out.

The only reason they traded for him was because of that stupid lock out.

Fox318

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/york-knicks-coach-mike-woodson-t-shirt-own-182037751--nba.html

doxe6wK.jpg

fKE2lTN.jpg

giri

Is drinking ice tea better than drinking soda?

depends.

I make my own iced tea and add nothing to it. IN that case, yes, much much much better.

Lipton iced tea or most commercial brands? no. In fact, they regularly have more sugar than soda.

depends.

I make my own iced tea and add nothing to it. IN that case, yes, much much much better.

Lipton iced tea or most commercial brands? no. In fact, they regularly have more sugar than soda.

But do they have high fructose corn syrup? I don't know about Australia, but Mexico and Europe uses sugar cane and we use HFCS.

Vyer

As someone who gave up soda and saw immediate health benefits, i get the why. Only the incredibly, and usually intentionally, dumb refuse to see the obvious link.

Not sure if i agree with the how.

I'm always surprised how angry a lot of gaffers get at the notion that soda might not be totally healthy.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
But do they have high fructose corn syrup? I don't know about Australia, but Mexico and Europe uses sugar cane and we use HFCS.

I think it's labelled as sugar/glucose-fructose but chemically it's the same as HFCS.

Sugar cane is so much better for you. But it's rare to find it in beverages.

exarkun

I'm always surprised how angry a lot of gaffers get at the notion that soda might not be totally healthy.

Damn you Vyer, we both can't have an Asik avatar.

Also, iced tea is worse than soda in most cases. The amount of sugar or sugar substitute you put in so as to make it sweet is worse than what you get in a coke (usually). Sweet Tea is diabetes in a bottle.

Top Bottom