• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs are undefeated in games played after 2 days of rest

Suns just played a close game into OT then they gotta fly out to Texas tonight

if there was ever a trap game you bet your savings on, it would be tomorrow night.

effzee

God damn Collins is a broken man...

He deserves so much better. He even got these morons to play well the past few seasons but that was with Iggy.

Don't know how much more he has left to give. Honestly I wish he would resign and go back to commentating. This is sucking the life out of him.

Doomsayer

Oh shit, Al Harrington played?

Good to see him on the court. I thought there were reports of him having to retire due to a botched knee surgery?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matt Barnes doesn't really defend his assignment well. He immediately runs into the paint on defense while the guy he's guarding is camping at the 3 point line.

With Bledsoe and Crawford out, Blake might actually get enough playing time to pick up that elusive triple double. Then again, we're playing the Bobcats, so we might play a Turiaf-Hollins-Hill-Barnes-Odom lineup for most of the 4th quarter.

I was close... I guess Hollins is back to being Green's full time bench buddy.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like Hollins AND Green got playing time. The Bobcats are just sad to watch.

Top Bottom