• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Comments on the amazon page... better that Jeff man up about it than being called out later or something.

Given that the bulk of it is in the ether now, that's not a lot to go on. It would depend on how internet-savvy the dude is, and how much he cares. Hopefully the additional sales will make him look past the negative reviews. Hell, I bought 3 copies of the book and gave them to fellow gaffers.

I'll explain before I bail.

I posted a thread talking about how my co-worker self published a book on Kindle and he was really proud of it. I said he was finding excuses to bring it up all the time, and was saying stuff like "while writing my book" to start sentences needlessly. I wasn't rude about it, but GAF went wild on it all, went super sleuth and found his book and started writing bad reviews and ratting me out in them. So what was a little tiny bit of venting turned into an attack on him and me.

The worst part is, I really like the guy and he's a good dude. Now GAF is just crapping on him and trying as hard as they can to make sure he knows it was me who started it all. He's at lunch, probably reading all this, but when he gets back I'm going to pull him aside and explain what I did.

As for me and GAF, I think we need to spend some serious time apart for a while. A long, long while.

Edit: I never said anything negative about him, just that I didn't appreciate the constant reminder that he wrote a book, and it was actually a result of other co-workers complaining and I let it spill onto the Internet. I fully realize that I'm to blame, but it shouldn't have gone to this level.

And he just got back, need to pull him aside.

You could stay in here, we won't do you wrong like that. Fucking kids.

Jeff-DSA

Bottom line is that I goofed and made a poor decision. I talked to him about it and we're cool.

I may stick around here for a bit. We'll see. Sorry for derailing the thread. I'd never do that on purpose. It's like something Kobe would do but true GOAT Jordan wouldn't.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll explain before I bail.

I posted a thread talking about how my co-worker self published a book on Kindle and he was really proud of it. I said he was finding excuses to bring it up all the time, and was saying stuff like "while writing my book" to start sentences needlessly. I wasn't rude about it, but GAF went wild on it all, went super sleuth and found his book and started writing bad reviews and ratting me out in them. So what was a little tiny bit of venting turned into an attack on him and me.

The worst part is, I really like the guy and he's a good dude. Now GAF is just crapping on him and trying as hard as they can to make sure he knows it was me who started it all. He's at lunch, probably reading all this, but when he gets back I'm going to pull him aside and explain what I did.

As for me and GAF, I think we need to spend some serious time apart for a while. A long, long while.

Edit: I never said anything negative about him, just that I didn't appreciate the constant reminder that he wrote a book, and it was actually a result of other co-workers complaining and I let it spill onto the Internet. I fully realize that I'm to blame, but it shouldn't have gone to this level.

And he just got back, need to pull him aside.
I always tell people. This is a video game message board on the internet, where the entry age is 13. Remember that.

Omega

Banned
And only 5 pages after a mod removed the links and reigned everyone in. And only 3 pages after reposting the link, encouraging people to take a look and having a contest mocking the writer.

GJGE.

what a disgrace.

also I don't think many kids join this site. I can't imagine many kids have access to a paid e-mail. My guess is these are all pathetic grown men with nothing better to do.

Bottom line is that I goofed and made a poor decision. I talked to him about it and we're cool.

pearls of wisdom.
i've learned over the years when talking to people whether its casual talk, professional, romantic, venting, or internet forum, i've come to realize to share any information on a need to know basis only.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
pearls of wisdom.
i've learned over the years when talking to people whether its casual talk, professional, romantic, venting, or internet forum, i've come to realize to share any information on a need to know basis only.

Wait, you're telling us there's more than just Gilfs and prostitutes and herpes?

Goddammit, general OT ruins everything, don't leave Jeff :(

If the Clippers trade Bledsoe and Butler for KG, I think I'm done with the team. That would be among the worst and dumbest trades I could think of. Their position needs right now are in this order: 1. Shooting/Point Guard (since CP3 and Billups are still out and likely will be out for a while longer) 2. Small Forward 3. Center and a distant 4. Power Forward

Pierce would make more sense, but even then I wouldn't give up a guard when we only have 3 healthy guards on the entire team, one of which is absolutely terrible at everything.

KG is a center who is one of the best mid-range shooters and defenders in the NBA, wat.

KingJ2002

if the clips made the trade now that screws with their team chemistry... they will lose their chances to win and CP3 will bolt.

boston time is done.

if the Lakers made a trade now... it would have to be for a big name player they can see playing with Howard in the future... if not then it will screw up their chances and Howard will bolt.

LA needs to ride it out... stand strong with what each team has and go the distance.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You're a good guy, Jeff. Hang around here if nothing else.

I know that feel though. Honestly, because of neogaf related bullshit/drama I'd have completely left the site if it weren't for a few good people, nbagaf, and blackgaf.

Jeff-DSA

You're a good guy, Jeff. Hang around here if nothing else.

I know that feel though. Honestly, because of neogaf related bullshit/drama I'd have completely left the site if it weren't for a few good people, nbagaf, and blackgaf.

Can I join Black-GAF?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You'll like black gaf we don't shit on each other nearly as much there as NBAGaf does here.... their is a direct correlation to haters that need to EAD there as well.

I'm sorry to read about something you shouldn't have had to do Jeff. I am disappointed in those dumb asses but at the same time I'm not surprised. It's why I would never post anything personal at all...except in here <3

Zep

Banned
pearls of wisdom.

bitch please...Im about to share your clinic reports that you gave me.

Omega

Banned
To be fair beside language latino's vary a lot though. Then to make it even more varied I'm half Latin and can't speak spanish and I know a lot more who can't as well.
I can't either but oh well, I'm still hispanic.
I see that alot esp. out here in NYC.

Its like that on LI too. Growing up I thought I was the only idiot that couldn't speak spanish. I think I know more hispanics that can't speak it than ones that actually can.

Jeff-DSA

The &#8207;@__MICHAELJ0RDAN twitter account is downright hilarious if you actually visualize Michael Jordan doing the things he tweets about.

Top Bottom