• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Vire

I don't know, honestly, when I go to a game, I'd prefer it to go down to the wire even if it's a shitty team. Blowouts can get kind of boring.

11% Shooting on the three isn't exactly what I would call a "good time"

EDIT: BIRDMAN!

Joel is so fucked.

Guys, I seriously think Chris Andersen might be the best Heat center this team has had since LeBron and Bosh signed with us. And this ain't a joke either...

Knicks know that sine it's a blowout they don't have to take contested 3's right?

They lost their edge like Baltimore after the blackout yesterday.

PBY

Banned
Guys, I seriously think Chris Andersen might be the best Heat center this team has had since LeBron and Bosh signed with us. And this ain't a joke either...

Hes so skilled its kinda mindblowing. If he gets his conditioning up....

Where's Cloudy? I want him to talk more about how Chris Paul is t th clippers best player and how they're just as good without him.

these fucking knicks

congrats to tyson though. another 20 rebound night. pretty crazy

jr smith with some dumbshit 3 point attempts. drive to the fucking basket you idiot. 4/12....

That Jazz-Kings first quarter was not inspiring.

Second quarter is fun though, glad Corbin is just going with random, weird lineups at this point.

Wish Burks was better though :(

jr smith with some dumbshit 3 point attempts. drive to the fucking basket you idiot. 4/12....
Lately JR has turned into a straight catch-and-shoot 3 point shooter. He hardly handles the ball now, that's not exactly good. His handle sucks but he's athletic enough to get by his man.

Top Bottom