• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Lately JR has turned into a straight catch-and-shoot 3 point shooter. He hardly handles the ball now, that's not exactly good. His handle sucks but he's athletic enough to get by his man.

they showed a stat earlier where 36 of his last 40 shot attempts were 3 pointers lol

most of them are poor ones too. he has the ability to get to the basket and shoot free throws but he doesnt. novak should be getting those 3 attempts but to be fair jr usually shoots them off the dribble and creating his own shots.

This argument broke out at my super bowl party, is Wade having a great year or not? His numbers are down but his efficiency is nuts. He does have his dumb ass moments but I think he has found his role and is playing smart in terms of shot selection most of the time.

PBY

Banned
This argument broke out at my super bowl party, is Wade having one of his best years or not? His numbers are down but his efficiency is nuts. He does have his dumb ass moments but I think he has found his role and is playing smart in terms of shot selection most of the time.

Hes having a great year

This argument broke out at my super bowl party, is Wade having one of his best years or not? His numbers are down but his efficiency is nuts. He does have his dumb ass moments but I think he has found his role and is playing smart in terms of shot selection most of the time.
He's playing smarter, posting up more. He's practically stopped shooting threes but his jumper is better He has his occasional bad game here and there but He has really nice stretches(he's coming off a stretch of scoring 30ppg over 5 games) and the efficiency is nice. It's his best season since 09 but he's a completely different player since Bron came to town.

and he's coming off knee surgery, says he'll be 100% after the all star break.

edit:game

99-85, Knicks with another blowout. Knicks relaxed too much and got sloppy, but they picked it up enough down the stretch.

5-0 homestand, 31-15 record. Enjoy the ride Knick fans.

He's playing smarter, posting up more. He's practically stopped shooting threes but his jumper is better He has his occasional bad game here and there but He has really nice stretches(he's coming off a stretch of scoring 30ppg over 5 games) and the efficiency is nice. It's his best season since 09 but he's a completely different player since Bron came to town.

and he's coming off knee surgery, says he'll be 100% after the all star break.

edit:game

Exactly how I feel. Some guys were like "durr Wade is old, trade him." It felt like this place but in real life. :p

Flash

so...chris paul should be the MVP, right?

where the fuck is cloudy at? wasn't he saying crawful was more important than cp?? lol

Top Bottom