• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

numble

Given that the bulk of it is in the ether now, that's not a lot to go on. It would depend on how internet-savvy the dude is, and how much he cares. Hopefully the additional sales will make him look past the negative reviews. Hell, I bought 3 copies of the book and gave them to fellow gaffers.
I would wager an employee for an SEO firm would know how to use a search engine.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
727240457.gif

that one?

Hahahahaha.

In the full clip Shump walks over and puts his hand on Woodson's shoulder hoping he don't go crazy. Hahaha

I'm really happy about how the Clippers are playing without their 3 best starters. They really need to win this game since the rest of the month is only going to get harder.

Mxrz

Should get some kind of fan medal for watching a Magic game these days.

This is a new level of awful.

exarkun

Damn, Rockets have had a few days off. Kind of a pattern lately, but I guess we finally get the rest we need since we had quite a few games early in the season.

That, and we start the rodeo trip soon. Whats a good game to watch right now, for say 30 mins? Im thinking mavs v. okc

exarkun

The mavs are such trash. Dirk is sooo bad defensively, but at least he trys at everything else. But then again he's constantly injured. Collison shows flashes every other game and is getting better, but Carlisle just doesn't have the patience. Hes not a rebuilding team coach and it shows. Mayo is the only real young guy (maybe crowder?) worth holding on to.

Mavs gonna go back to 90's bad.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I would wager an employee for an SEO firm would know how to use a search engine.

It would depend on what his position is. I wouldn't expect anyone from accounting or HR to necessarily be versed in SEO. The original source got nuked, and your average person doesn't know how to use google cache.

And that's the ball game. Can we please trade Grant Hill? He has single handedly destroyed the Clippers from the inside out.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Man, the Clippers just sucks now. In other words, back to being the Clippers.

And that's the ball game. Can we please trade Grant Hill? He has single handedly destroyed the Clippers from the inside out.
How so?

Man, the Clippers just sucks now. In other words, back to being the Clippers.

How so?

When he came back against the Magic, he played very poorly, letting the Magic back into the game. Because of that, Paul had to be in there at crunch time, where he hurt his knee. If he doesn't hurt his knee, we'd have won at least half of our losses since he's been out. Also, Blake wouldn't have had to play as much, meaning that he would have strained his hamstring. Beyond that, Hill has played poorly in every single game since he's been back with lots of turnovers and stupid shots.

Top Bottom