• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

He makes it easy by raising a target. Every time the target gets hit Dwightful puts up another one.

I get what youu said in your earlier post, he needs to stop and own up to his inner douchebag. Shard Lewis and Hedo are PED trash, Jameer is a fraud, JJ wasn't any good when they were in striking distance of a chip, Rafer is dead, Courtney Lee still hasn't recovered my Kobe's mind fuck and Vince Carter and Gilbert were chumps in ORL. Gortat, his back up, and JJ are the only worthwhile NBA talent from those teams. Maybe Earl Clark too lol.

The comments that are dumb are the ones like vag 'I never wanted him here' oh shut the fuck up. I'm sure that Bynum Mcroberts for Dwight and Earl Clark trade really upset him.

and the various 'I knew he wasn't shit' as if coming back from back surgery is some nonissue.

Has Michael Carter-Williams played any better recently? Syracuse has been losing and his stats still suck so I would guess not, but I haven't seen him play since January so I don't know.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I would like to see Olynyk have an actual NBA career.
Gonzaga needs some more NBA representation. Morrison let me down.

Dwight could chip as the best player on his team if he can get back to where he was a couple of years ago.

Of course in todays league he's going to need like 2 or 3 all-stars with him.

I'm afraid that he may not be able to get back to that level though. He's fallen off majorly and if health could keep him down that much then I don't understand why he even played this season. I hope he gets better though.

I just realized that with how Shabazz's draft stock and the Jazz's pick pick are going, the Jazz might end up picking Shabazz.

This month keeps getting worse. Shabazz needs some flukey hot games in the tournament to get himself back into the top half of the lottery.

Bazz could probably tear his ACL and still not far enough for the Jazz to pick him

I get what youu said in your earlier post, he needs to stop and own up to his inner douchebag. Shard Lewis and Hedo are PED trash, Jameer is a fraud, JJ wasn't any good when they were in striking distance of a chip, Rafer is dead, Courtney Lee still hasn't recovered my Kobe's mind fuck and Vince Carter and Gilbert were chumps in ORL. Gortat, his back up, and JJ are the only worthwhile NBA talent from those teams. Maybe Earl Clark too lol.

The comments that are dumb are the ones like vag 'I never wanted him here' oh shut the fuck up. I'm sure that Bynum Mcroberts for Dwight and Earl Clark trade really upset him.

and the various 'he knew he wasn't shit' as if coming back from back surgery is some nonissue.

if you consider Earl Clark as NBA talent then literally every player on those Magic teams was as well

diehard

Fleer
Been looking at Jazz box scores and +/- breakdowns and I am amazed at what I'm seeing. The Jazz are soooo much better with Burks, Kanter, Hayward, and Favors on the floor. Their coach really should be fired for playing Foye, Marvin, and Millsap/Jefferson as much as he does.

So should we be happy that our draft picks are so awesome or sad that we always play the wrong guys?

I don't know.

Still shocked that the Jazz didnt get assets for Mills and Al Jeffs expirings.

They probably thought reaching the playoffs was worth more than what they could bring back.

Jeff-DSA

Still shocked that the Jazz didnt get assets for Mills and Al Jeffs expirings.

They probably thought reaching the playoffs was worth more than what they could bring back.

And we're not even going to make the playoffs. Should have moved Al, kept Millsap.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
VC was the only one I missed, he's having a surprisingly decent year.

Shard is dead, Hedo is dead, Gilbert is dead, Rafer is dead, Jameer is still a fraud.

I want to give SVG credit for Dwight, but he still completely ruined Jameer.

They probably are, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that pulling all of your best defenders late in games tends to lead to losses.

diehard

Fleer
Shouldn't the assistants be picking up on this?

Arent they slowly though? Marvin plays 9th man minutes.. Burks used to be glued to the bench and now he will be the first backup to Mo.

Last night's loss was just mostly unlucky btw.. just didn't get any breaks.

Jeff-DSA

Its the only basketball sim out there

H1lwrR9.jpg

ohNOitsRO

Am I the only one that sees some of the carries and travels Kemp is committing in that video?

Or is the video that fucking grainy

Edit: 7 and 4 were carries, I thought there was more - Even though they're all sick

Ugh I hate being sick. I've missed the last two days of basketball and work because I've been throwing up like mad and crapping out my brains.

Stomach bug is no joke, fellas.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ugh I hate being sick. I've missed the last two days of basketball and work because I've been throwing up like mad and crapping out my brains.

Stomach bug is no joke, fellas.

Someone's been roostering.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Am I the only one that sees some of the carries and travels Kemp is committing in that video?

Or is the video that fucking grainy

Edit: 7 and 4 were carries, I thought there was more - Even though they're all sick

You aren't the only one. Saw them. That was before the league really started cracking down on carries though. Iverson changed everything.

Doug may go home an be an family man soon.

Apparently he is tired of Bynum's (and the entire team's) shit and apparently called him a lazy fucktard who hasn't tried hard to come back.

Just a rumor for now so I'm not sure.

I glad...for Doug at the very least

Top Bottom