• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I used to post here so long ago. Not that anyone cared for a lonely Nuggets fan at the time. I watch the games, I just don't post much about it anymore. I don't follow the NBA as a whole as closely as I used to.

No that only happened when we had Melo, Kmart, and Smith on our team.

Y'all won't be playing at home.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Deron Williams has set an NBA record with 9 3-pointers in the 1st half vs Wizards

I used to post here so long ago. Not that anyone cared for a lonely Nuggets fan at the time. I watch the games, I just don't post much about it anymore. I don't follow the NBA as a whole as closely as I used to.

No that only happened when we had Melo, Kmart, and Smith on our team.

you know you miss them.

Godslay

Banned
Y'all won't be playing at home.

Possibly. I guess we are unlucky in that 37 wins doesn't get you a 2 seed in the Western Conference.

you know you miss them.

I rooted for them when they were in Denver sure. I always thought Swish was an idiot though, but he was our idiot obviously. I don't really miss them though, I think this team now has more potential to win than they did. They will be considerably less more stable I think in the long run.

Possibly. I guess we are unlucky in that 37 wins doesn't get you a 2 seed in the Western Conference.

I rooted for them when they were in Denver sure. I always thought Swish was an idiot though, but he was our idiot obviously. I don't really miss them though, I think this team now has more potential to win than they did. They will be considerably less more stable I think.

They don't have a go to guy,they have less of a chance.

Godslay

Banned
They don't have a go to guy,they have less of a chance.

Everybody has been saying that forever. If they can play like they have been playing they won't need one. Everyone is still waiting on Lawson to emerge as that guy, and judging by his recently play he has the potential to be the go to guy. Faried could get there too with some experience under his belt.

1yuk65.gif

holiday 13-48 last three games...fool needs to get to the foul line.

Jrue is too cool to cry like a bitch.

he is also double teamed to high hell because he is the only threat to create.

Turner too but no one really cares about him too much since his constant bitching to the refs means that he's open season to get hacked.

Trap Jrue and shit falls apart...unless we are on fire or Hawes decided to bring his big boy pants for that game.

Emwitus

And in other random news, we have a new president in my home country kenya! lol. Say a little prayer for it tho, the last time that happened 1200 pple died.

Nori Chan

you could find something better to do with your time than following my posts around

maybe consider going back to community college

You know you can just make an account on twitter just to follow me. I don't mind we can tweet each other man we'll be best buds

you're worse than kado when it comes to stalking

Top Bottom