• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Raptors savior. I didn't really want to read the article, but I love reading about Rudy.

Math doesn't lie: According to Hoopdata.com, Gay is shooting 25 percent on shots from 16 to 23 feet (the worst percentage of anyone who attempted three-plus shots per game from that range) and 23.3 percent from 3 (the worst percentage of anyone who attempted three-plus 3s per game). In other words, Gay attempts nearly 10 shots per game from more than 15 feet and makes two of them.

Raptors savior. I didn't really want to read the article, but I love reading about Rudy.

4. Eric Gordon: four years, $58.4 million
His missed games starting with his rookie year in 2008: 4, 20, 26, 57, 37 (and counting). You'd have to be doing drugs to deal for that monstrosity of a contract; I'd need to see one full healthy season from him before I considered it. Could the Chris Paul trade have worked out any worse for New Orleans? They ended up with a possible lemon (Gordon), a few months of Chris Kaman (long gone), a year and a half of Al-Farouq Aminu (leaving after this season), and a lottery pick they turned into Austin Rivers (who generated some "historically bad" buzz over the holidays before breaking his hand last week). That's Reason No. 479 why you should ALWAYS swap a bunch of promising young guys, draft picks and whatever else for a Guaranteed Sure Thing, whether it's real sports or fantasy sports. If you're turning quarters and dimes into a dollar, you do it. And you do it without blinking.

Even more lulz worthy.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kyrie is clearly hurt. With the way it's forcing him to play, they should just tell him his season is over.

come on sixers. break that heat winning streak.

bynuml.gif

Godslay

Banned
I'm not sticking around, but to take a page out of FMT's book...

Nuggets BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Top Bottom