• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

silenthilgif.gif

diehard

Fleer
So does everyone want to see us totally outplay the other team with Kanter/Favors and then proceed to put in Millsap/Jefferson to lose it for us?

ooh ooh i do i do!!

he only plays at two paces. John Wall charging at the rim or John Wall walking the ball up the court and making a dribble hand off, there is no in between or probing of the defense like you see with good point men.
I want the guy to play well, I mean he can make some great passes and no single defender can stay in front of him

I barely even blame Wall anymore. It's an organizational issue--our player development being trash and our owner allowing interim trash like Wittman to stick around instead of always striving for the best of everything.

Shit, he basically kept the coaching staff in tact minus Flip. INCLUDING HIS SON. That's basically just proof that dude wanted to "make a move to make a move" and get the media off his back.

I wish Daniel Snyder owned the team, which is really saying something. Say what you want about Dan but he wants to win badly.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I barely even blame Wall anymore. It's an organizational issue--our player development being trash and our owner allowing interim trash like Wittman to stick around instead of always striving for the best of everything.

Shit, he basically kept the coaching staff in tact minus Flip. INCLUDING HIS SON. That's basically just proof that dude wanted to "make a move to make a move" and get the media off his back.

I wish Daniel Snyder owned the team, which is really saying something. Say what you want about Dan but he wants to win badly.
Wall doesn't even want to be good though.

Blazers are playing incredibly.

Games like this make me wonder how theyre so far out of the playoff race...

Lillard is a monster

They had a couple weeks where they played awful. They have looked great in spurts, but can't maintain consistency. Still, I think they have at least as much of a chance to make the playoffs as the Lakers do.

Top Bottom