• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Bread

Banned
looks like they are better without rondo.
the offense they run without rondo is much more fine tuned to the skills of the shooters, i think the team would be better than this with rondo if doc implemented a different offense from what they were running before.

Brinbe

There can be no doubts that the Lakers really suck when we're putting this on them. I watched this same team score like 50 points in 3 quarters against the Pacers a week ago

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
the offense they run without rondo is much more fine tuned to the skills of the shooters, i think the team would be better than this with rondo if doc implemented a different offense from what they were running before.

Rondo is not going to learn a new offense. He doesn't have that mentality.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
T-fucking fail!

omg lol

Dwight sat the final 5 min and Toronto scored like 20 as a result. Stop string him and mwp at the same time.

And Nash needs to run the offense more this game. Kobe is way too turnover happy.

Sigh. No really hate this season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stupid sub patterns McFail and stupid Harden trying to play hero ball so early.

Bread

Banned
Rondo is not going to learn a new offense. He doesn't have that mentality.
maybe you are wrong and he is humbled by the performance of the team without him, who knows? we'll find out next year if this team is really better without him, and if they are, he'll be moved to a team that needs a distributor.

Stupid sub patterns McFail and stupid Harden trying to play hero ball so early.

Thanks to Comcast, this is the last Rockets game I'll be able to watch all year. It's also one of the only times I have been able to watch the Rockets. They better get their shit together in the second quarter

Emwitus

The biggest issue is we have no defensive system or philosophy. Everyone just runs all over the floor on defense....it's freaknig annoying. We have guys that can atleast try in dwight/metta/earl but my gosh they can't do that with no coach.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
lol Lucas lighting it up and Howard is getting eaten up by Val

Once Valanciunas stops getting shit rookie calls, he'll be pretty damn good on both ends.

The biggest issue is we have no defensive system or philosophy. Everyone just runs all over the floor on defense....it's freaknig annoying. We have guys that can atleast try in dwight/metta/earl but my gosh they can't do that with no coach.

Lakers look really old and slow on the wings. They can't keep in front of anyone on the Raptors.

grant_g_mike-d-antoni_mb_640.jpg

Top Bottom