• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets, Jazz and Lakers don't give a fuck about the playoffs.

Emwitus

grant_g_mike-d-antoni_mb_640.jpg

Freaking teapot jimbuss.
:(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is this lineup and god this is disgusting.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's pretty much understood as a team that they put up with his shitty shots and shitty shot selection because he plays hard on defense.
I understand that but he isn't some seasoned vet that earned the right to make those shitty decisions. I want them to develop him on offense.

I really wish Barnes got more minutes.

Ron with his usual momentum killer.

Seriously Lucas is ridiculous. He's made 4 contested jumpers in this game. Get the fuck out with that bullshit.

Kobe should have come in when Dwight shot the and1. Sigh.

Emwitus

JUst stop guys................just freaking stop. Nash has an aversion to passing in the post now. Why the Heck is he even in? Gaddang someone pull mike brown from whatever pub his in man....#kicksbucket

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ron with his usual momentum killer.

Seriously Lucas is ridiculous. He's made 4 contested jumpers in this game. Get the fuck out with that bullshit.

Kobe should have come in when Dwight shot the and1. Sigh.

Give it time and the numbers will even out.

Matrix

Tired of the no D on this team. It's bad enough they shoot a million 3's even when they don't fall, but they don't play any D which makes it even worse.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Also I'd rather have Amir on the floor guarding Howard than Gray. Not like Gray can actually stop Howard with his size and he offers nothing offensively, or with shot blocking.

Top Bottom